Glock Talk banner

P320....perfect!

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  billy b 
#1 · (Edited)
Normally, I have a "craving" to shoot a particular pistol when I have a range trip coming up! This time I was in the mood to shoot several of them - I wanted to take the G31.....the G33 - The Sig 2340 would have been great! But, I finally settled on the P320. You guys have been along for the ride since round 1 on this one. If you haven't, here are the other range reports:

http://www.glocktalk.com/threads/i-love-my-new-p320.1588845/

http://www.glocktalk.com/threads/p320-continues-to-impress.1591969/

Thus far, The P320 has functioned perfectly....and that's a bit odd for me as I tend to throw everything at a pistol: FMJ's, JHP's, Frangible loads, factory new, factory reloads, name brand, non-name brand, exotics! This trip was no different.
The first 50 rounds I ran was Trident Ammunition - 124g - JHP (RL). The first five shots at 14 yards:

Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Technology

I was aiming at the little white square on the Z's chin so I was a tad high... which seems to be a trend with this pistol Here are some gong shots at 25 yards:

Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Airsoft

After a miss or two , I aimed lower and then started connecting. You can see I was hitting the upper part of the gong. Not really a great enough issue to matter at realistic distances... but just something to note. I shot at another target (14 yards) giving it some "Kentucky Elevation" and came up with this three shot group!:

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Airsoft gun

The P320 functioned at 100% with the Trident ammo. It has been stellar in all my 357Sig pistols! I would buy some again in a heartbeat if I could find any! I was whacking bowling pins with regularity - at 34 and 49 yards - with this load...and with the next.
The next box I cycled thru was Detroit Bullet Works - 124g - HP(plated)(RL). Here are first shots with DBW:

Technology Gadget Electronic device

The Detroit Bullet Works ammo seems like some good stuff although my sample size has only been 100 rounds. Steel at 18 yards:

Gun Revolver Trigger Games

The gun had no failures of any type with this ammo also! I would like to get more DBW ammo as well! Gong shots (25yards)!!:

Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft Airsoft gun

Next up was Federal - 100g - CC BallistiClean. I am gradually coming to the end of the couple of cases of this load I have (had) on hand! No pictures with this load......as I basically just got up close to the steel targets and pummeled them!! (only do with frangible!) Anyway, all rounds functioned flawlessly even at rapid fire!
The Pistol had another flawless run and is still perfect through 420 rounds representing 9 different loads!! I finally have another magazine coming... I hope! This is a Carry model with 14 round magazines versus the Compact model at 13 rounds. The sales sites tend to list them as 14 round Compact....soo... I only ordered one to make sure it will be correct, and then I will order more - Because this one is a KEEPER!! -

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.