close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

p239

Discussion in 'The Sig Sauer Club' started by Mike 257, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Mike 257

Mike 257

Feb 5, 2006
    Missouri
    wow, they do some awesome work. I will contact them when I get my gun ans see what they say. I love the ones with the Sig logo on them

2. Thanks Mike257 , Nills are some great and should be great on your new 239''s . I'll have a set on order at the end of the month .

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010

3. Mike 257

Mike 257

Feb 5, 2006
    Missouri
    Trying to get my Girlfriend to see the light , but she loves her black Sigs with Hogue grips .

4. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

Nothing wrong with that. ;)

5. Very true , I wonder how many ken and the boys have sold for the 239. Every used 239 I have ran across had them attached . They do feel good and keeps your hand in place during shooting. The only draw back for me was , they would stick to my clothes when drawing to weapon .

6. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

Ken's rubbers aren't that sticky after a little handling and wear. :rofl:

7. hk_shootr

hk_shootr NRA Life member

Feb 9, 2010
    St Louis

:wow: Now THAT'S nice information to know!

8. :rofl:. I believe the 239 specimens I borrowed never had the grips removed during the Hoppes or CLP showers and over oiling . That in it self breaks the grips down in time and makes them tacky .