close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

P220 question

Discussion in 'The Sig Sauer Club' started by roknjs, Nov 7, 2010.

1. roknjs

roknjs

Feb 25, 2007
    I've never owned a Sig. I think I want a P220 but, I don't know which one. I do know I want da/sa. Is it worth the extra $$ for the elite or the combat model?

2. HAMMERHEAD

HAMMERHEAD

Dec 20, 2002
    Minnesota
    Is it for carry?
    If not you might want to find a stainless model like the P220 ST, Sport or the P220 SSS like I found recently on Gunbroker.
    It's a tack driver!
    [​IMG]

3. roknjs

roknjs

Feb 25, 2007
    Probably not. I might look at a carry version at some point, but for now I want full size for tack driving shooting. I like the combat version. It would probably be my travel gun and my shtf gun. Even though I'm not sure I really need a shtf gun, but it sounds good when I'm explaining to the wife why I need another gun.:embarassed:

4. hongster

hongster

Feb 27, 2007
    Cant go wrong with the Combat model. Great pick.

5. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

This P220ST is one of my six Sigs. Great pistol with night sights and Crimson Trace. Being stainless, the weight mitigates felt recoil, and no rust nor annodizing and finish wear concerns.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. cfec2008

cfec2008

May 2, 2010
    that is a mean looking machine!!! i like the dark ones too but like you said no finish worrys with the stainless. very nice.

7. roknjs

roknjs

Feb 25, 2007
    Thanks for the replys. I haven't had a chance to get my hands on a P220 yet. Haven't found one in stock anywhere. I did get to hold a P226 and really liked it.