p16.40

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by vergeman10in, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Om ni fortsätter att prata på det

språket, då jäklar!!!!;z ;z ;z :soap:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. joderte, gringo .

3. aha! a northman has come to explore our tropical islands!

welkommen, viking! enjoy your stay, anything you can't understand and want translated, just holler!

4. Thanks for the advice. I got the standard para p16 for 56K, brand new, sa isang gun store, pero one mag only. Batangeno, Doktbako, and Tigra, thanks for welcoming me. Actually bago pa lang ako pumuputok and my norinco government is still with the gun shop of the late jimmy febre, pinabihisan ko. Laspagin ko muna yung para p16 ko bago ko bihisan.

5. i have a p16-40 limited. the only thing that i change is the frontsight and the trigger, and also i have added the magwell. fired 20,000+ rounds already with it(all lead), wala pa naman akong nakikitang problem na lumalabas other than sa crack sa magwell na pinagawa ko. and ung ejector just broke pala lasy sunday - naputol, only because nabasagan ako nang shell dahil saguro sa old age nang mga shells ko.

over all, its a great gun.;Q

anyway, if u are going to buy one, i suggest magassemble ka nlang, it would be cheaper in the longrun and mapipili mo pa parts na ilalagay mo, rather than bibili ka nang buo and change those parts na ayaw mo.

jojo

nyak... nakabili ka na pala.. hehehe
    im sure u will enjoy ur para....;z

6. Eye Cutter,

Thanks for the "warm" welcome.(pun intended)

I am planning on buying one of these by the
    end of the year.

Tack så mycket!

J

7. I read over at the BE forums that Para have been late in getting their orders placed in the US! Specially the new Power extractor series pistols.

8. here is something to turn you off. Sadly, this happens world wide. smiths acknoledge that paras crack at the said part more than armscors do

site

9. julianz

julianz toxic master

docEC,
    how did you manage to get the LDA 18-9, i asked stronghand pang LEO lang daw

10. huh? baka akala nasa america ka at meron pang 10-rd mag limit.

walang bawal dito sa pinas. i didn't buy my LDA at stronghand, sa ibang store namin nakuha, group buy yun last year, 3 units.

11. hmmm....kilala ko yata ang gunstore na yan...famous yan eh;f

12. doctabako

doctabako Gun Aficionado

Yes, I think its _ _SHE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED;f

13. Doc, 'bat kalbo yang slide mo? Sasalpakan mo na rin ba ng optics yan? :)