close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

P07 duty 40 cal?

Discussion in 'CZ Club' started by trlcavscout, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Would you replace a Glock with one for EDC? I am wanting a change and really like the P07 but I see a lot of negative reviews on it. Looks like the early ones were worse for reliability? Don't want to buy it if it has to go back to CZ a time or two.

2. clarkstoncz

clarkstoncz

Sep 28, 2006
    The newer 9mms work better than say the first generations, but the .40s
    have been running great from day one.
    I know 3 guys that bought one when they first hit our shores, have
    been totally happy with them so far.

I'd really like to see them offer a .357 SIG version or CZ Custom offer
    barrels like they do for the P06.
    [​IMG]
    The cover gun for the 2011 catalog was a .40 and they tested the heck out of it.[​IMG]
    CZ's least expensive service caliber pistol just keeps on growing in popularity.

[​IMG]

Those new Threaded and OD Green versions will be welcomed additions to the line for many a Duty fan.

You can view the 2011 and 2012 catalog/buyer's guides here:

http://www.czub.cz/en/download.aspx

Best of luck with your eventual CZ purchase.

KEV
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]

3. RightGlock1

RightGlock1

Feb 12, 2010
    I carry a G27 Everyday. I recently acquired a P07 in 9mm. It is spectacular. I love my .40, but I really like this 9mm. It has 16 rd. mags. It is comfortable, slightly wider on the slide than the Glock, but I carry OWB concealed under a shirt. I am making a Kydex holster for my P07. It may very well replace my G27 as EDC.
    It is accurate, comfortable, good trigger. Could use night sights. I like it.

4. Lior

Lior GUNS=FREEDOM

Jul 23, 2004
    Israel
    My worst complaint with P07s was the long trigger reset in single action. Other than that they make good EDCs.