OWB Holster Glock 19 w/ TLR-2

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by kwub, Feb 6, 2012.

1. kwub

Just wondering what the best OWB paddle holster (preferably level II) would be for a Glock 19 with a TLR-2. Been looking around for the past few days and haven't found much of anything.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    F/S Glock 26, 27, 33 IWB (Inside the Waist Band) Kydex, Concealment Holsters Holsters & Related Items Today at 1:13 AM
    Comp Tac MTAC holster (generation 1) for Glock 26/27/28/33 pistol Holsters & Related Items Yesterday at 4:54 AM
    Glock 41 IWB Holster? Holsters & Related Items Thursday at 1:50 PM
    WTS Glock 30s, 19 and 26 holsters (Theis, Zorn, Cook and PJ) Holsters & Related Items Jul 27, 2015
    Galco Holster Summer Comfort for Glock 26 Holsters & Related Items Jul 22, 2015

3. HKLovingIT

HKLovingIT Resident Evil

4. d90king

d90king Training Junkie

Raven Concealment makes the finest kydex on the market. Safariland makes the best retention holsters. The Safariland wont be great for concealment though.

5. kwub

Do they make level II holsters? I've only found level I holsters from them.

6. If you are looking at Raven take a look at Bravo Concealment. The same high quality but a lower price and wait time.

http://bravoconcealment.com/

#6 stevieono, Feb 6, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  7. just got one for my Glock 19 and TLR-1s: http://www.psholsters.com/
    beautiful kydex, make sure you order the paddle loops and it has to be the best WML OWB holster i have had and i only OWB everything. can't stand IWB. about 3 weeks to make but it fits the gun and light like a glove. could not recommend them more.

8. I think the Safariland ALS holsters. I'm pretty sure they made one compatible with the TLR's

9. jft158

They do and I have one for the G17/22 with TLR light. Will also fit the 19 with a TLR securely.

10. sidearmor makes a pretty good owb holster for lights