close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Outdoor range

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Glockers' started by Kona2004, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Kona2004

Kona2004

Jan 20, 2009
    Northern Kentucky
    Does anyone know of any outdoor ranges in the northern KY area? I'd like to get my rifle out past the 25 yards of my local indoor range.

2. kymarkh

kymarkh

Jun 8, 2004
    Kentucky
    I know of 2 - Randy's range and Lloyds WMA. Lloyds is located in Crittenden and Randy's is in Sparta. I've shot at Lloyds (a few years ago) but have not been to Randy's yet.

Here's a link to Randy's:

http://randysrange.com/

Mark

3. Berretta9

Berretta9

Feb 22, 2005
    Louisville, Ky.
    From what I read about all the murders, a lot of places in Cinncinatti would seem to fit the bill.:wow::wow:

4. Kona2004

Kona2004

Jan 20, 2009
    Northern Kentucky
    Went to Randy's a couple weeks ago. It's a little out there but he has a nice set up.

5. Hero

Hero

Dec 7, 2002
    Florida
    Randysrange is nice and Randy is good people. Highly recommended.

6. Seoull

Seoull

Mar 11, 2009
  7. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    Northern KY is 2-3 hours away from there, but Knob Creek has a decent outdoor range. Ft. Knox is now a closed post, and you have to have a pass to get on post since 15 Feb. Even with a military ID, you have to go to the visitor's center and get a pass.

8. Seoull

Seoull

Mar 11, 2009
    Ft Knox is a closed post now, but as long as you have current vehicle registration, proof of insurance and a valid destination, anyone can get on, military or not