close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Outdoor Lodge

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by mmsig229, Sep 16, 2007.

1. mmsig229

mmsig229

Jan 26, 2003
    Ohio
    Participated in the 28TH Annual Jenkins Stauffer Outdoor Lodge yesterday. We did the MM Degree. I was a member of the FC Team in the second section. Neat experience. Very rustic and primative. I guess doing degrees outdoors was very common in the 1800's. Four members of the Grand line attended. Numerous lodges from the 21ST district participated in the degree. The weather was perfect. Had a pig roast after. Maybe I'll volunteer to do the lecture next year.

2. jrr6602

jrr6602

Dec 27, 2006
    Grand Prairie, Tx
    In Texas, we have an outdoor mm degree confered on a ranch. The meeting is "Tiled" by riders on horseback. They have a big BBQ afterward. A great time is had by all. It is held near a small town named Iradell.

3. CaptDoug04

CaptDoug04 PM 2005

Feb 16, 2003
    In the big house
    Haven't had the pleasure of attending an outdoor degree. However I did attend a MM put on in a cave in a State park in southern Indiana a few years back. Great time had by all.