close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Out of the Dark...

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by deputy tom, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Tonight is the first meeting after going dark two months ago.The program is Scottish Rite Masonry.Not sure who the speaker will be but I'm sure it'll be a good presentation.tom.

2. bassman-dan

bassman-dan NRA Lifer

Jan 29, 2004
    Quagmire, Louisiana
    Wednesday will also be our first (regular) meeting in 2 months although we just had a reunion last month.
    We usually have a guest speaker such as the local mayor, sheriff, misc politicians, doctors, etc. This month I think we are having a police forensic investigator.
    Have fun.

3. It was a good meeting.Short but informative to those Brothers that haven't taken the next step.tom.:cool:

4. 25074

25074 "Traveling man"

Jun 29, 2005
    Pennsylvania
    As Worshipful Master of my lodge this year, I am doing all 3 degrees at a stated meeting sometime through out my year.

This month is a Fellow Craft Mason Degree.

Should be a good time.

5. grecco

grecco

Sep 12, 2004
    philadelphia pa
    Monday was our first Stated Meeting.
    I was happy to see a very good turn out.

6. I wish I could say the same.We had 11 attend.Things will improve with the merger in Dec.tom.

7. Congrats on being elected to your station.tom.

8. mmsig229

mmsig229

Jan 26, 2003
    Ohio
    We had our first stated the first Mon of the month. We had a Past Masters Night at the end of August. I sat in the East for the EA Degree. Glad I scheduled a practice, some of the guys wre a little rusty!!!