close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Out of pocket for a while

Discussion in 'Paid Membership System' started by drod, Oct 21, 2007.

1. drod

drod

Feb 2, 2001
    I have been a member and supporter of GlockTalk for several years. I was even a moderator at one time, but changes in my professional life made it necessary for me to be away from the site a lot. After being away for several months, I logged on this weekend to find that I have missed a great deal of activity here. I have many questions about the paid membership tier. What are the various tiers, and what do they cost? Is there a life membership tier? How does one go about becoming a paid member? Is there a link to the answers to these, and other, questions that I am missing?

2. HerrGlock

HerrGlock Scouts Out CLM

Dec 28, 2000
    There's no specific "what tier gets what" yet, this caught Eric flat-footed and he had to open memberships before he was ready just to get enough hardware to keep up with us yahoos.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=735460
    There are over 300 posts in there but it basically has all the questions you pose in it somewhere.

3. HerrGlock

HerrGlock Scouts Out CLM

Dec 28, 2000
    Oh yeah, welcome back [​IMG]
    (smilies are still on the to-do list)

4. drod

drod

Feb 2, 2001
    Thanks. I didn't read completely through Eric's post. Giving it consideration.

5. freepatriot

freepatriot Retired GT Mod Moderator Moderator

Aug 8, 2002
    South FL
  6. Carolina Drifter

Carolina Drifter CLM

May 27, 2007
    NW SC
    Welcome back and yes there was life memberships but I think there're all sold. Contact Eric @ webmaster@glocktalk.com