close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Our present Status Quo is unsustainable

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by bobthellama42, Apr 23, 2012.

1. bobthellama42

bobthellama42
    Expand Collapse

2. beforeobamabans

beforeobamabans
    Expand Collapse
    FYPM

I disagree with the use of the term "implode" because it suggests a sudden, identifiable destructive moment of change. More likely, as we witness in Europe everyday now, the cure to all the excesses will be a grinding, long term unwinding of the massive global credit bubble that will last a decade or more. It's called 'deflation' and it's a problem this generation has never seen and doesn't know how to fix. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth to come.

3. series1811

series1811
    Expand Collapse
    Enforcerator.
    CLM

Exactly. Europe, coming to a country near you.

4. Arc Angel

Arc Angel
    Expand Collapse
    Deus Vult!

First, the American national economy is being deliberately managed to, 'implode'. (You've got to be blind, deaf, and dumb to fail to realize this.) Second, IT IS POSSIBLE, and even necessary, to know the future. ;)

5. coastal4974

coastal4974
    Expand Collapse

Who cares, we won’t have to pay for it. Our kids and grandkids will figure it out.

6. aircarver

aircarver
    Expand Collapse
    Ride Continues
    Silver Member

... but not before they put us in 'Black Hole of Calcutta' nursing homes ...... :alex:

7. 4TS&W

4TS&W
    Expand Collapse
    2A RKBA 4EVER

Bullcrap.

They'll just take the easy eugenics way out and just "assisted suicide" the old folks "who's generation caused all of this misery.." :sorry:

8. aircarver

aircarver
    Expand Collapse
    Ride Continues
    Silver Member

I think that they'd like to hold us over for torture, but they probably won't be able to afford it ....:wow:

9. chickenwing

chickenwing
    Expand Collapse

A torch, bucket with a few straps and a starved rat doesn't cost to much. :whistling::supergrin:

#9 chickenwing, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  10. aircarver

aircarver
    Expand Collapse
    Ride Continues
    Silver Member

Given it some thought, have you ?

:outtahere::supergrin:

11. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

I think about it differently. There is no "master plan". It's a chaotic robbery in progress. A lot like looting and burning a grocery store. Those doing the looting don't care that they are breaking something that they might need later. You see enough people run out the broken windows with filet mignon, and you know that this store will not open again any time soon, so some people think there is nothing wrong with getting theirs while the getting is good. Too many people just don't have any ethical motivation to do the right thing anymore. I've seen it, they look the other way when they know that someone else is cheating the system, because they are afraid for their own security. They will watch other people get hurt, and still do nothing. Why, because even after you blow the whistle, either nothing happens to those responsible, or they are replaced with someone equally or more crooked.

There is a lot more chaos and simple uncontrolled greed in the system than most people realize.

If there were a master plan to control everyone, it would be to make them happy and prosperous. Happy and prosperous people don't show up at the gates with pitchforks and torches.

#11 Cavalry Doc, Apr 23, 2012
  12. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon
    Expand Collapse
    "Cracker"

Yeah, I don't know about that. Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot weren't too concerned with making people happy.

13. aircarver

aircarver
    Expand Collapse
    Ride Continues
    Silver Member

Good treatise Doc ! :thumbsup:

14. Arc Angel

Arc Angel
    Expand Collapse
    Deus Vult!

:thumbsup: Now THAT is an interesting well-written response. (Tells me a lot about the man who wrote it!) When I was a younger man I shared this opinion with you; but, then, I did something unexpected. I continued to live and continued to watch the system and observe how the game is played. (To say the least, it was a real eyeopener.)

My personal conclusion is that there is, 'rhyme and reason'; there is also a, 'master plan'; and, more and more, with each passing day the entire western world is moving towards both economic and monetary centralization as well as one-world government. I hate to be the one to point this out; BUT, a strong financially vibrant America is a very real impediment to one-world globalization. America has to be brought down; and the devolvement process is already well underway. Before this is all over the international bankers and their crony international oil companies will have pushed America all the way back to 2nd world status. (If we're lucky!)

More observant people like you and I realize that, 'something' is happening; and that, 'something' isn't good. We can talk and exchange opinions on the internet; but neither you, nor I, nor 10 million other Americans are going to be able to stop these events from taking place. The die, so to speak, has already been cast! America, as a viable international entity, is being destroyed.

(As a Christian I realize that these world events have to take place. I don't like any of this; but, I've resigned myself to the inevitability of events. The final event? The appearance of the antichrist in southern Europe. How far are we away from such an occurrence? I find myself in almost perfect agreement with Sir Isaac Newton's recently published timeline. In fact, I really envy Newton his genius! What an extraordinary man he must have been.)

15. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon
    Expand Collapse
    "Cracker"

:agree:

16. JK-linux

JK-linux
    Expand Collapse

#16 JK-linux, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: May 21, 2012
  17. aircarver

aircarver
    Expand Collapse
    Ride Continues
    Silver Member

Don't forget the beach bunny .......:supergrin:

18. G23Gen4.40

G23Gen4.40
    Expand Collapse
    .40 Rocks

I agree 100%. I spent most of last year studying my bible, concentrating on Revelations and Daniel. I came to the same conclusion you did. I know every generation has thought the same thing, but things are coming together to smoothly now. The lack of biblical morals, the total mindset of greed, the fall of the worlds economy, not to mention the weird weather changes and rise in natural disasters are all precursors to the end of days. It saddens me to see it, but my only comfort is in the knowledge that I have raised my children to believe and follow Jesus Christ and that I have faith that I will not actually be here to see how bad it gets.

#18 G23Gen4.40, Apr 23, 2012
  19. BLACKMAGICK

BLACKMAGICK
    Expand Collapse

Well this thread is depressing, except for the beach house, 2032 vette and beach babe...I like that.

Shouldn't we all be seeing unicorns and rainbows by now? Nevermind...

Cycles...remember cycles...poise yourself to take advantage of them and make wise choices.

IDK, I just can't subscribe yet to the "America is done/stick a fork in her, NWO is coming because the Bible says so mindset." Not yet.

It takes the fight right out of ya and I don't like that.

20. juggy4711

juggy4711
    Expand Collapse
    Nimrod Son

Extremely well though out Doc as usual. However what if that master plan is to make sure everyone including the so called "poor" have smart phones, flat screens, the internet and either care more about who wins American Idol to pay real attention or isn't willing to sacrifice what they have legitimately earned to turn the ship around?

Yep it's called the past.

#20 juggy4711, Apr 23, 2012