close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

OT: Where to get CORONA beer?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by paltik45, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Hi guys and gals. First of all please dont get me wrong I realy love our local SMB pale and light. But sometimes I have this cravings for Corona or tecate beer which I used to drink stateside. I tried to check shopwise alabang and sucat and makati supermarket but it was fruitless. Can somebody please point me at the right direction. BTW I live south of manila. Thanks a bunch.:supergrin::cheers:

2. cshermiel

cshermiel

Feb 15, 2006

3. Mayor

Mayor Gunrunner

Oct 6, 2003
    Manila
    paltik,

they have tons of them at Pricemart Alabang, alabang-zapote road. i think non-members can buy but at 5% additional fee. i always get my stock there. they are indeed heavenly. :cool:

4. Thanks a bunch guys for the lead!!:supergrin: Yes corona's are good and even better with a slice of lemon same thing with TECATE.:cheers::tequila::drink:

5. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Is Brahma available in the Philippines, also?

6. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    California
    Tama si Mayor, S&R/Pricemart lang ako nakakakita ng Corona.

7. Capt.Barbel

Capt.Barbel Humanda sila!

Mar 16, 2006
    barbel ni enteng
    S&R alabang

8. He he he picnic season is here and time for me to get a stash of corona!!!! :drunk::grill: