close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

OT: The GSG 5 - MP5 in .22 cal

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Poodle, May 25, 2008.

1. Poodle

Poodle

Jul 4, 2006
    Would this .22 cal MP5ish gun be available here?

[​IMG]

2. Yes. There was one at the range yesterday. Looked and felt just like a real MP5 but the mag and the .22 bark give it away.:supergrin: It's semi only. Costs about P50k.

3. JMS

JMS 02

May 6, 2007
    I'm not from the Phillipines but I held one here in the U.S. and it feels very light/cheap/junky for a $500 gun.

4. It looks like the real thing (except the mag) but nevertheless, gun enthusiasts will love to grab one. I'd sure like to give it a try. While it may feel light I wonder how is its performance? Wish they could get this to go on triburst...

5. chromedG35

chromedG35

Jan 6, 2008
    Batangas
    yup! it's available here only at NASHE with few units left ! I got mine this afternoon! :supergrin: in short barrel with retractable stock! Dami accessories!

6. Poodle

Poodle

Jul 4, 2006
    How much po? Review.

7. vega

vega

Sep 29, 2001
    SoCal
    Bibili si Chuck. $598 OTD.
    One review I read was picky with ammo like the Walther 22.

8. chromedG35

chromedG35

Jan 6, 2008
    Batangas
    next week pa po release unit ko sir. the unit cost Php48k less 10% plus processing Php5k (non appearance). For the review,google it sir! sure it's a very nice gun! :wow:

9. goldfinger

goldfinger

Aug 11, 2006
    Bay Area
    everybody's been buying that here in cali, then selling it after a range trip or two. From what I heard they've been swapping the stock with the one from high end airsoft guns.

10. Clusterbomb

Clusterbomb

Jan 22, 2008
  11. Got mine over the weekend, ordered it last year and paid DP for it since February:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I haven't tried it out yet, still waiting for my transpo permit. Haven't bought any accessories yet except an extra magazine, I am thinking of replacing the stock (one of the weaknesses) and probably installing and electronic sight.

12. paltiq

paltiq

Oct 29, 2005
    For sale: BRAND NEW! Gemtech GSG-5 adapter...so that you can use your existing silencers with 1/2-28 threads... gunsmithing/fitting required.

0906-393-2979