Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

OT: I love my Marlin 795

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Poodle, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Poodle

Jul 4, 2006
    My 795 just passed the 1000 rounds mark with one stovepipe (probably operator error as the guy shooting it at the time is a newbie) and one failure of the bolt to lock open (probably ammo related). Using local cheap Armscor solid point hi-vel ammo.

For an inexpensive .22 this rifle is a marvel. Very accurate too (at least up to 75 meters for lack of a longer bay in Marikina). I installed an 1 x 40 Optima red dot scope and zeroed it at 50 meters. The red dot is about 6 moa and the groupings (10 rounds per group) at 50 meters were about 3 to 4 inches (with 3 or three strays per group - not always). Not too bad I think. Trigger is a little heavy but I don't want to tinker with it yet. All in all, a nice gun.
  2. dinggaling

dinggaling APO Traveler

Jul 4, 2004
    Rainbow Clubhouse
    hi father, finally installed my bipods (per your directive, ha3) and yes the 795 is a sweet shooting rifle (mine is SS by the way), and very reliable and accurate! :wavey:

3. vega

Sep 29, 2001
    I saw the techsight you were talking about, maganda pala tingnan pero mahal.
  4. Poodle

Jul 4, 2006
    Ang mahal nga. Meron kaya pang airsoft na ganun?