close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

OT: Fafa A this is for you

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Wp.22, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Wp.22

Wp.22

Jan 17, 2005
    philippines
    [​IMG]

Ferrari is recalling its new 458 Italia model after several vehicles were reported to have burst into flames.

A Ferrari spokesperson told CNNMoney.com has that the luxury supercar is being recalled in order to make modifications to the wheelhouse assembly.

"In rare instances the heat shield could become deformed, bringing it too close to the exhaust system and igniting," a Ferrari spokesperson said.

Ferrari is recalling all its 458 Italia vehicles after five fires were reported in California, Switzerland, China and France.

Full article here: http://bit.ly/aRDrAB

2. Wp.22

Wp.22

Jan 17, 2005
    philippines
    This is what you get from buying cheap cars. Baka meron ka nito. Nagsisi nga ako na bumili ako for my hardinero.

I should be contented with my bugatti veyron, pagani zonda and my beater car rolls royce phantom.

3. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

Jul 27, 2006
    Wala bro, I'm not a fan of European cars anymore. I'm perfectly happy with my old reliable Toyota.

4. Allegra

Allegra

Mar 16, 2003
    Philippines
    kakatakot naman yan
    Mid engine din gamit ko e
    Tawag nga ako sa Rusco kung safe mga inaasemble nilang multicab