close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

OT: Condo/Hotel near Makati?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by PMMA97, Jul 2, 2005.

1. PMMA97

PMMA97 MNSAmessdetail

Nov 25, 2003
    Subic Bay, Philippines
    I have a relative who will be coming from the US this early December...mayroon ba kayong bang alam na very safe condo/hotel, near the shopping center (somewhere in Makati), average price & with ample security?. He would be just staying for a week. Suggestions naman on location and price range/s. Thanks guys.

2. The Asian Institute of Management Conference Center . Across the street from Greenbelt 1. 3 stars. Room service, Figaro on the ground floor, the usual.

About P3500 a day, possibly a bit more or less I'm not sure of the latest tariff.

3. Kiddo

Kiddo

Jun 14, 2003
    Try Prince Condotel at Paseo de Roxas corner dela Rosa sts. Around 2k+ a day. Not sure on the security though since it has been a while the last time we stayed there. I suggest you should check out the place first. :)

4. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    Oakwood

Lightning doesnt strike twice:cool:

5. Was speaking to Gen. Abaya once. They had contingency plans to blow the whole place up (Oakwood) if the mutineers had held on and made it necessary. Man, there was a time - before 1989 - when Makati was really safe. Now it's fair game (like that Opposition rally last week in front of Ninoy's staue.)

Nothing is sacred anymore, not even money. Where next? The Stock Exchange?

6. Kiddo

Kiddo

Jun 14, 2003