close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

OT: Black Money

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by charlie-xray, Feb 14, 2007.

1. charlie-xray

charlie-xray Gunpowder Adik

Aug 11, 2004
    Pugad Baboy
    I was shown a piece of black money as they called it, but they claim that it's actually a US$ bill underneath.

Anybody here heard of this? Is this true?

They claim that these were authentic US$ bills, and is being stained black to protect from being stolen in transit to hostile places like Afghanistan and Iraq.

Is there any truth to these claims? I checked the size it's the same to the US$ bill but the texture is like coated in black carbon of sort.

Dear MODS/Admins: If you find my post not appropriate PLEASE DELETE it automatically.

2. bobster826

bobster826

Dec 3, 2006

3. charlie-xray

Aug 11, 2004
    Pugad Baboy
    I did say that to myself, that's why I'm turning a cold shoulder to it.

I remember the saying, if somebody promises you the heaven and the stars then it's a hoax.

Thanks.

4. bobster826

bobster826

Dec 3, 2006
    Yes bro, a lot of the scams are perpetrated by Nigerians bro, and most of their M.O. is this kind of scam.

5. dinggaling

dinggaling APO Traveler

Jul 4, 2004
    Rainbow Clubhouse
    remember "when in doubt, pull out!" ;)

6. bulm540

bulm540

Jun 18, 2004
    TN
    There you go..

7. Sweater

Sweater

Jan 22, 2006
    Remember,PYRAMID------SCAM written all over it.

8. jerrytrini

jerrytrini

Sep 15, 2001
    19th Hole
    This black money scam was shown several months ago on "Dateline". A lot of people (Doctors, Judges got scammed by these Nigerians. An investigative reporter did a reverse sting on them and they got caught red handed.

9. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    They probably are the same persons who scammed a lot of people over the internet saying they had lots of money and they need help to keep it.

10. bobster826

bobster826

Dec 3, 2006
    BRO MAY MGA KILALA AKO NA NAGING MILYONARYO DAHIL DYAN SA BLACK MONEY NA YAN, DATING SILANG BILYONARYO HEHEHEHEHEHHEEH

11. charlie-xray

Aug 11, 2004
    Pugad Baboy
    Thanks guys, actually I got a confirmation the other day. The person's middle man got hold of three pieces and left it with me overnight, which I then went to a friend who works in the treasury department of a large bank here. We tried it on their counterfeit money tester, and it turns out to be plain paper tinted in black indellible ink, so now the middle man who was very very excited "kuno" in offering this to me got burned because he shelled out 100U$ already as a bond to let him hold the 3pcs which is in our hands now.