Orlando Gun Show

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by billyd863, Jul 3, 2010.

1. So thee Orlando Gun Show was pretty interesting. Went thru the the first building, sold my Kahr within the first ten minutes. Then went on to the second building, we walked down the first row of tables and made it to the end, then BANG. A dealer maybe twenty feet from us, mind you we were just at his table probably two minutes before, was showing someone how to load a mag in a 45acp. When i guess he figured it would be a better demo to shoot himself in the foot. But thats not all, the bullet went thru his foot and bounced of the concrete and into the guys leg that was inquiring about the gun. Well someone defintly forgot the number one rule.:rofl: I am just glad he didn't shoot me or my wife because the norinco SKS i had on my shoulder I was trying to trade would have become a louisville slugger... It just goes to show, you can never be to careful.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Anyone been to an Orlando Armory gun show? The Okie Corral Feb 25, 2014
    Orlando gun show Florida Glockers Club Aug 18, 2013
    Mad house at Orlando Gun Show General Firearms Forum Jan 5, 2013
    Orlando gun show this weekend Florida Glockers Club Aug 21, 2010
    Orlando Gun Show - Anybody go? Florida Glockers Club Mar 21, 2010

3. folks never cease to amaze

4. njl

njl

Wow...what an idiot. Was this an FFL dealer, or one of those "gun show loophole" "dealers" renting a table to sell from his "personal collection"?

I'd planned on going today to sell a gun, but I'd already sold it privately, so I was less motivated.

5. I dont know if he was a ffl holder or "other" but either way he shouldn't be selling guns anymore.

6. John Hatcher

John Hatcher Romeo Charlie

Wow thats crazy...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    -Albert Einstein