close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

open carry

Discussion in 'Volunteer Glockers' started by rns-glock37, Aug 27, 2009.

1. i currently live in south carolina, but my home town is nashville tennessee. i have my ccw for sc which allows me to carry in tn. what is a good web site to learn the tn gun laws? and am i correct in thinking that tn is an open carry state? thanks

2. why

why

Oct 24, 2008

3. thanks for the links i'm going to check them out. no i wasn't planning on open carrying i was just wondering i thought that i had read that some time back. too many people panic when they see a gun a person's side. i don't understand, just because you have a gun strapped on but posing no threat why do people get so alarmed? again thanks for the links

4. xclusive

xclusive

Jul 30, 2009
  5. Bill Lumberg

Bill Lumberg BTF Inventor

Jun 14, 2002
    It is legal for a permittee to carry openly in TN. More importantly, it is legal for a permittee to carry concealed in TN. This allows those who aren't seeking attention to carry as big a gun as they like, without the potential liabilities of open carry.