Maybe I'm the only dolt, but when cleaning my SP101 I had the trigger assembly out and decided to pull the trigger (who knows why). The pawl and transfer bar came off, so I stuck them back (no problem). But when I reassembled the assembly and locked it in the frame, the trigger/cylinder would lock up. After several frustrating attempts to reassemble , I turned to online research and I found there is a small spring and plunger that keep tension on the pawl. I didn't notice (did I mention that they are tiny), but those had fallen out. Fortunately I found them and reassembled the trigger assembly and things are fine. Perhaps this will be of some help to readers to avoid my error. Happy New Years Glock talkers!