close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ooops- my bad

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by A6Gator, Sep 6, 2011.

1. razdog76

razdog76 Heavy Mettle

Sep 26, 2007
    Ohio
    I had to look, and I wouldn't hit that with my baton.

I will bet the underage relationship with her daughter isn't the only reason he doesn't show her off to the coworkers.:puking:

2. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

Sep 16, 2009
    NW Burbs
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

+1000! And thank you, I now have another new catch phrase!

3. CAcop

CAcop

Jul 21, 2002
    California
    Looks like he was nailing a zombie.

4. EMTCOP

EMTCOP

Jun 30, 2008
    Three things that will end your career....Women, Money, and Alcohol / Drugs. I've seen all three happen more than a few times....

The woman who allegedly shot him is incredibly unattractive. I think I read someone commenting about "not hitting that with my baton." I think my ASP would shrink if I tried to deploy it against that....

5. ateamer

ateamer NRA4EVR

I wouldn't take her to a dog fight, even if she had a chance to win.

6. OldCurlyWolf

OldCurlyWolf

Aug 7, 2010
    I can think of at least 3 states where the "Age of Consent" is lower than 18.
    Research says:
    = 16

AL, AK, AR, CT, GA, HI, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NV, NH, NJ, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, VT, WA, & WV.

"A total of 31 states have set their age of consent at 16, the lowest age of consent in any state." (there used to be a few odd set lower but they raised it)

= 17

CO, IL, LA, MO, NE, NM, NY, & TX.

The rest are set at 18.

7. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    KY is actually kinda weird with that. One has to be under 14 and the other over 18, or one under 16 and the other over 21 for that to be a crime here. It always struck me as really odd.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

8. A little follow-up I learned yesterday was: a fiancee for 14 yrs, was interviewed on television news, after the shooting. She wasn't allowed in ICU, because his wife was there...:shocked:

Apparently, the mother and daughter he was tapping in the article were not known to either the fiance or his wife...yikes!

9. BamaTrooper

BamaTrooper Almost Done

Sep 12, 2006
    Rocking Chair
    Looks like someone did :shocked:

10. ghstface38

ghstface38 Five-O

Dec 26, 2005
    Area around Memphis, TN
    This guy has been a mar on the department for years. He was assigned to the Regional Medical Center for awhile which is where I had most of my run ins with him. He was disgusting; always sweaty, uniform always looked terrible, out of shape AND a ********. Even to us fellow Officers. Just by looking at him I could tell he was a creeper, as could most everyone else.

It's sad he was able to make it to the rank of Sgt. with a personnel record as bad as his. Oh well.

Good riddance you waste of space.

11. Kahr_Glockman

Kahr_Glockman

Feb 26, 2005
    Texas
    Tell us how you really feel.:whistling:

12. Kahr_Glockman

Kahr_Glockman

Feb 26, 2005
    Texas
    I just read the article, the cop looks like a perv.

13. merlynusn

merlynusn

Nov 16, 2007
    NC
    That's insane. A wife, a fiance, and two other women?

He should be fired and charged.

Yeah, our sexual assault laws are very weird here. Age of consent is 16. However, if the girl (I shouldn't say girl, if one of the people) is 13, 14 or 15, there has to be more than 4 years of age difference for it to be considered a crime. So your 13 year old could legally have sex with a 17 year old as long as the dates between their birthdays were under exactly 4 years. We have a bunch of other weird ones too.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  14. ghstface38

ghstface38 Five-O

Dec 26, 2005
    Area around Memphis, TN
    Sorry, it just all came pouring out. :steamed:

15. Sounds like, after he recovers, he's going to end up in the hospital again. :whistling:

16. razdog76

razdog76 Heavy Mettle

Sep 26, 2007
    Ohio
    So the real question has to be, what bridge did he find it under?:supergrin:

17. w01

w01

Nov 22, 2005
  18. Vartarg

Vartarg

May 7, 2011
    Louisiana
    i wasn't prepared for the photo of Mrs. Mole.....

She'd scare a hungry dog off a meat wagon!:wow: