close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Ooooh Gawd...

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by M&P15T, Nov 16, 2012.

1. M&P15T

M&P15T Beard One

Apr 7, 2011
    Arlington, VA.
    The DDM4V I want is on Gunbroker for $1369.00 with free shipping. Sales tax? Would I pay and sales tax? I would just need to find a local firearms dealer to have it sent to, right?

I could buy it, but the Mustang needs tires and an oil change.

I'm soooooo damn tempted, but I gotta figure in a few months I'll be able to find one cheaper.

Oooooh....this is seriously tempting. But there's absolutely nothing wrong with my AR.......but it's what I want.......oh boy, gotta resist the temptaion to hit "Buy Now".

2. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP Inactive/Banned

Jun 16, 2007
    Waco, Texas
    How about sharing the link so somebody here could buy it instead, err I mean look it over to make there are no problems with it. Yeah that's what I meant.

Sent from my Federation issued communicator.

3. bmoore

bmoore

Jan 15, 2006
    Under a regime.
    Buy it. My Silverado needs tires but when I found my complete Colt SP1 upper on gunbroker for a smoking deal I was on it. You can always buy tires.

4. Boxerglocker

Boxerglocker Jacks #1 Fan

Mar 6, 2003
    Lynnwood, WA
    FYI, Rainier Arms will beat any online advertised price on DD rifles, including shipping.

5. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan CLM

Nov 24, 2005
    Troy
    I limped around on used tires for five years after high school.
    Run 'em till they go flat!

Good deals on rifles are hard to find these days!

6. pag23

pag23

Jul 28, 2008
    Eastern PA
    My Lgs has DD rifles in stock the last time I checked a few weeks ago. PM me and I'll share the info

7. M&P15T

M&P15T Beard One

Apr 7, 2011
    Arlington, VA.
    Thanks, but right now I'm in a financially responsible mode, so I'm going to wait.

Odd thing; I found the rifle I wanted on Gunbroker.com for $1369.00 last Friday. This particular retailor had 3 of them listed, all for the same price. I checked again on Saturday, and they had raised their prices to close to $1400, and I checked again today, and they're down to $1388.00

Talk about pricing ADD.