close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Online Brokerage Services

Discussion in 'Business Forum' started by FortyCaliber, Jun 15, 2005.

1. FortyCaliber

FortyCaliber 10millimember

May 23, 2002
    Southeastern PA
    Anyone have any recos for good online trading services? Or ones to stay away from?

I had Datek and Ameritrade before, they were good, so I am leaning toward them again, but I would like to hear from those with some experience with them lately and with the other brokers.

I am especially interested in hearing from those who have tried more than one broker.

I am not looking to get back into it too heavy. Not more than a few trades a month, with minimal investment and no account minimums, incativity or maintenance fees.

I am looking at the likes of Ameritrade, Etrade, Scottrade, First Trade, Brown co., etc.

Thanks!

2. G36.45

G36.45

Jan 30, 2002
    I use Etrade.

It's easy.

They have good research.

They have LOTS of features and products.

I like em.

The only other one I have used was Quick & Reilly back in the day.

3. Rob S

Rob S

May 17, 2003
    Richmond, Virginia
    I hear Ameritrade just acquired Waterhouse. This should mean more investing tools plus local branches.

4. DBradD

DBradD

Apr 24, 2005
    Kentucky
    I don't believe in owning single stocks unless my last name is Buffet, Miller, etc, so I'm worthless for this one. Sorry.

DBD