close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Online Ammo

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by speicher, Oct 28, 2010.

1. speicher

speicher

Jun 21, 2006
    OH.
    Need some guidance, on the best place to do business with, when purchasing ammo online. I was looking at getting some of the Winchester 10mm Silvertip's from a place called Ammo To Go.

Recommendations...

2. nitro_

nitro_

Jul 9, 2010
    Charlotte, NC
    I've made two purchases from ATG and both were flawless.

3. racer88

racer88 NRA & SAF mbr

Oct 14, 2009
    I've done a LOT of business with ATG over the last year. First class service. Highly recommended.

4. kyleg531

kyleg531

Aug 2, 2010
    I typically buy from Kyle's Gun shop. However, that is for 9mm...I don't recall seeing 10mm so you would have to check. He is pretty good for finding ammo that I can't seem to locate in the store (HST) and for a much better price as he stocks the LEO 50rd boxes instead of the typically 20rd boxes you get overcharged for at many places.

5. tdreis45

tdreis45

Nov 17, 2007
    Tucson
    alamoammo.com has great prices and fast shipping. My order for 1000 rounds of 5.56 Winchester M855 Ranger 62 gr. Green Tip for $525. I have also ordered from Ammunition To Go in the past and had no problems.

6. Oh, I forgot these guys too. They advertise here on GT and I've bought ammo from them a # of times. Never a problem and prices were real good. Also bought a Kel Tec P3AT from them and everything went perfectly. Tactical Defense Solutions.

http://www.tds-us.com/