Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

One of our members is posting in another forum...

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Vigilant, May 15, 2011.

1. I'll give you three guesses who it is........ an 070 is a 30-pound chain saw BTW. Here's what I found, and I hesitate to even show it to you.... it's that incriminating....

And I quote:

I would keep that 090. I humped an 070 in the woods for a few years, and still have a soft spot in my heart for the 070s/090s. I was a crazy man with a chain saw. Got bit once, by an 070 with a bow blade. Just a nick, but it was sobering. I worked without a shirt about 9 months out of the year. I even got used to a butt crack full of sawdust. Ate ticks and redbugs for breakfast, and blew enough saw exhaust into the bushes ahead of me that snakes were seldom a problem. Stopped at a store after work each day in the crew truck (our name for a crummy) and bought a tall sixpack of Buds for the trip home. Got cleaned up, hit the bars, shot pool, chased bimbos, fought (never went to jail, believe it or not, because I didn't give the coppers any crap), went in to work on about 3 hours of sleep, and did it again. I never could figure out how I always ran out of money half way through the week. But somehow, by the grace of God, I found my way. Finally. When I look back, I shake my head and wonder....

2. nitesite10mm

nitesite10mm Dog Lover

Jun 9, 2006
    North Alabama
    I know the mystery identity...

He's an enigma.

3. Give us a hint. Is he a close personal friend?
  4. 6StringGeek

6StringGeek full-time n00b

Apr 5, 2011
    It was Vigilant in the library with the candlestick.
  5. Alright, alright..... I'll give you one hint: He has a fictitious nephew named Merle. :supergrin:
  6. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Wrapped in a riddle. With sawdust in his buttcrack.