close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

One More Day

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by BikerRN, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Tomorrow I will be picking up my new Red Ducati Mutistrada and the wife's black Multistrada as well.

I can barely contain myself!

:cool:

2. whogasak47

whogasak47 JPFO-GOA

Sep 1, 2005
    N E Louisiana
    This will be one long night. I will be impressed if you sleep. 2 Xtra fine bikes to ride tomorrow and for Many days to come. Good luck and ride safe.;J

3. Jtemple

Jtemple Geek

Jan 13, 2002
    NE
    Congrats. I too had trouble sleeping the night before I took my bike home.

4. ChaZ

ChaZ Millennium Member

Feb 22, 1999
    Frederick, MD
    You told me that they have keep putting off the pick-up date before. I think it would be wise for you to not have your expectation high but be so darned surprised when they call you and tell you they're ready for pick up so it'll feel like a nice present out of blue... ;f

-ChaZ

5. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Oct 23, 2000
    California & New Mexico, US
    Is the wife's a Dark model or Black? The Dark is that flat black primer type finish. Some people like that industrial look, but I don't dig it.

6. The wife's is a Dark. We couldn't get the Gloss Black she wanted, and she didn't want red.

The bikes are in, have been since Friday. I had to work so I couldn't pick up the bikes before today, and it's 2 Hours and 23 Minutes and counting.

7. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Oct 23, 2000
    California & New Mexico, US
    Damn, it ain't even my bike but I'm thrilled at the wait too.;f