close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

On Call/Duty this weekend?

Discussion in 'Firefighter/EMS Talk' started by aspartz, Dec 24, 2005.

1. aspartz

aspartz

Oct 19, 2000
    Sandstone, MN 55072
    I decided to bite the bullet and sign up for Amb. call time tonight and tomorrow. All of the family is 2 time zones away so WTH. Also, being a Volly FF, I'm always on call anyway.

Anyone else guarding the trucks tonight?

ARS

2. hotpig

hotpig IAFF Local 4766 CLM

I go in for my regular 48 at the FD in the am.

3. oldstyle

oldstyle Jeep Pirate

Jan 31, 2002
    Jacksonville, Fl
    My name was drawn from a hat and I won the day off (24th).

4. rwojcik

rwojcik

Jun 9, 2005
    Michigan
    that would also apply to me. On since Thursday evening straight through to tuesday morning. So far; pretty quiet... 1 nuisance call but there is always tomorrow. We usually have some kind of structure call on Cristmas Day for some unknown reason.

5. aspartz

aspartz

Oct 19, 2000
    Sandstone, MN 55072
    We just got back from a fire alarm at a 36 unit Sr. Apt. building. Just an oven fire in the common room, but getting the oldster to leave the building until we were sure what was going on...

Things come in three's and there's an ice storm overnight.

ARS

6. natrab

natrab

Dec 18, 2005
    It's been pretty busy here in Monterey County. Already had a projectile vomiting call as well as a fatality mva (pole won). We've been pretty steady with posting and calls, but hopefully it'll let up right now and I can get a wink of sleep. Our company bought us all Olive Garden for Xmas dinner. :)

7. D25

D25 The Quick

Jan 26, 2003
    We ran all day yesterday (the 24th), and kept busy with a big wind storm all night. Now I hope Santa brings some quiet time so I can nap. You gotta love 48s.;g