close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OMG...Who are these people?

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Glockers' started by TreehugginGlock, Jun 17, 2009.

1. TreehugginGlock

TreehugginGlock
    Expand Collapse

#1 TreehugginGlock, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  2. Berretta9

Berretta9
    Expand Collapse

I saw it. Totally unsafe. The original poster who thought it was so cool must have taken it down after he started getting bashed on every discussion board that had a link posted on it. It was one of those tactical schools that seem to be everywhere, taught by this or that special forces person. I can't remember the name but anyway there was a line of shooters shooting at targets. Problem was there was a photographer kneeling down between targets taking pictures of one of the shooter. I kid you not. Guns with live ammo hitting targets a few feet from his head. Best part was one shooter had this weird look on his face turns around with his gun still in his hand ( breaking the 180) and is looking for someone. When he can't find anyone to protest to he starts shooting at his target. Far and away one of the most outragious things I've ever seen. I think this outfit has advertised on here before in a few threads.

3. TreehugginGlock

TreehugginGlock
    Expand Collapse

Well, apparently the video has been taken down off the photobucket site. If you're interested in finding out what was going on, do a little Google search on the url. Major chatter about it across the county on all sorts of chatrooms.

Basically what it was showing was some idiot photographer kneeling down in the middle of a target line (between targets with his head about target head level) trying to get some good action shots, I'm guessing. Then, the line of shooters (obviously not seasoned shooters) are given the instruction to shoot the "little target" which most complied. Poor sap shooting the target right beside the photographer (only one didn't comply, the other just fired away) obviously didn't want to shoot live ammo only a couple of feet from the photographer's head, so he stands up (with his finger out of the trigger for "safety purposes"), does a 180 looking for someone with sense to yell cease fire and get the idiot out of harms way. Of course, after no one with sense is found (nor anyone yells at the guy for breaking the 180 with a loaded weapon), he turns around and decides he's going to shoot anyway, only from a standing position instead of a kneeling position like everyone else.

OMG, I thought I was going to die. I was actually looking for Ashton Kutcher to jump out and tell everyone they were being punked.

I cannot imagine any responsible training facility to condone this behavior. First of all the photographer could have been killed from a stray bullet fired by a nervous shooter. That was bad, but his stupidity for putting himself in that postion. But the idiot shooters could have been guilty of manslauter and lived the rest of their lives in jail because they blindly followed another idiot.

Major, major irresponsible.

Anyone ever heard anything about these folks? Scares me just thinking they could be training folks. Safety is the first and foremost rule to ALWAYS observe.

#3 TreehugginGlock, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  4. Berretta9

Berretta9
    Expand Collapse

I guess they didn't want anyone to see their secret training meathods :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5. TreehugginGlock

TreehugginGlock
    Expand Collapse

Of course, it's probably lucky for the shooters and the training facility that it's off the site and unviewable now since faces were being shown. Ever heard of wonton endangerment? Seems to me that's a felony. Anyone care to chime in?

6. KYgundoc

KYgundoc
    Expand Collapse

I almost posted about this last night but I was too upset.
    I think we have one of thier staff on GT Aaron can you give us a comment. I can understand some livefire training for the operators going over the pond but that guy that did the 180 with his gun was from a basic class or he would have just holstered. Aaron can you comment.

7. heavyfire7537

heavyfire7537
    Expand Collapse
    tacshooterKy

Some people have attributed that video to a class taught at Tactical Response. I have a hard time believing they would let that happen.

8. ijacek

ijacek
    Expand Collapse

deleted

9. Berretta9

Berretta9
    Expand Collapse

Thats where the original poster said it was. In the comments he was making he was talking about how great it was and how safe because they knew what they were doing.

10. Berretta9

Berretta9
    Expand Collapse

Here a pic of what was going on. Looks like the one guy could't believe it either. If you missed the whole thing it was really something......stupid.

#10 Berretta9, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  11. GlockerMike

GlockerMike
    Expand Collapse
    God Help Us

Just..... WOW!

12. Berretta9

Berretta9
    Expand Collapse

Here's another

13. Berretta9

Berretta9
    Expand Collapse

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s104/vupdblue/INGO%20AR%20Build%20Party%20December%2008/?action=view&current=MVI_1778.flv>

Here's the link to the whole video. There is even a few guys on Indiana Gun Owners .com who think this is good training.

14. heavyfire7537

heavyfire7537
    Expand Collapse
    tacshooterKy

I am NO fan of tactical response or it's staff. In fact I don't care for them at all. But is there proof they let this happen?

15. Berretta9

Berretta9
    Expand Collapse

One of their former instructors in the Moderator on the Training section of Indiana Gun Owners .com . Yes it's them and this is not an isolated class for them.

16. oldschoolcj5

oldschoolcj5
    Expand Collapse

WOW is an UNDERSTATEMENT. I can't believe what I just saw! Thanks for posting the updated link Berretta9.

17. Berretta9

Berretta9
    Expand Collapse

If you think that was bad, the guy who owns the place has posted another video trying to explain how awsome it is to get that kind of training, how unsafe driving is and then ends it all with some thing about they are looking for one true warrior. You can find it on www.Indianagunowners.com go to the traing section and look at page 8 of the thread on Pink Elephant.

18. alphacat

alphacat
    Expand Collapse
    account deleted

I saw that video and I'm glad they took it down..

19. Berretta9

Berretta9
    Expand Collapse

It still up. Go to the site I referenced above and look at page one of the Pink Elephant thread