close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

older mod. 60

Discussion in 'The Snubbie Club' started by 1canvas, Feb 3, 2010.

1. i am usually able to find prices locally but i need some input from those who know j-frames. i am looking to trade an older S&W model 60 [at least 25 yrs old]. its in good shape and has both a dbl. action hammer and a regular hammer. can anyone help me on a honest value of this gun? thank you.

2. thisaway

thisaway Moderator

Jan 11, 2000
    Soddy Daisy, Tenn.
    I bought a Model 60 about two years ago for $350, but it didn't have any extra items with it, so yours should be worth at least that.

3. snubfan

snubfan Giant Member

Apr 23, 2008
    Omaha
    I flipped one not too long ago. Bought it for $150 sold it for $325.

4. G27Chief

G27Chief Lifetime Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Southwestern Gawjaw
  5. i was going to trade it to a dealer with cash for a new 27 but i ended up selling it to someone on line. now i must look at what else to sell cause i can't use house money.
    i have a 23 but want the 27 for summer carry.

6. G27Chief

G27Chief Lifetime Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Southwestern Gawjaw
    Good choice, about the same weight as the 60, but no cylinder buldge with the 27.

7. 38snapcaps

38snapcaps

Apr 26, 2003
    I've seen them at gun shows for $325-350. My neighbor has one he bought four years ago for $350.

8. well i sold the .38 and a nna .22 mag with a bunch of stuff ond now i couldn't be happier with my new 27. only house money spent was sales tx. new gun and a clear conscious, it doesn't get better than that.