close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Old Women Dressing Like Young Floozies?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by DanaT, Apr 21, 2013.

1. DanaT

DanaT Pharaoh

I was on the airplane. Sitting next to me was some old woman who really THOUGHT she was hawt. She was mid 50s. Had tacky make-up. Gawdy jewelery. And in general she was dressed like a 21 year old girl going to a dance club.

We REALLY dont need to see clothes that tight on someone that old.

WTF is with some of these women? Do they REALLY believe they are hawt dressed like this?

I mean at least when men get old, they just get shorter shirts and let their beer guts hang out. They dont try dressing in spandex.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  2. rhikdavis

rhikdavis U.S. Veteran

Jul 22, 2002
    In Remembrance
    Ok, we get that she turned down your offer for drinks in the airport bar. Don't hate.

3. DanaT

DanaT Pharaoh

No. Worse than that. Drinks were free on the airplane and she STILL turned me down...:tongueout::tongueout:...

4. MikeG22

MikeG22 CLM

Jun 24, 2002
    San Diego
    At the point you start throwing around the word floozie, you're pretty much in "get off my lawn!" territory so perhaps you were just too old for her?

5. DanaT

DanaT Pharaoh

Well...I thought that floozie would be a word that would be more GT friendly than what I would normally use...

But if I am too old for her...

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. JackMac

JackMac

Mar 13, 2011
    TX
    If it makes you happy....it can't be that bad...or so sang scare crow.

8. I guess he was good looking when he was young....... but he just looks strange now (even without the leather).

9. packinaglock

packinaglock John 3:16

May 1, 2007
    Loxahatchee Fl
    I get a kick out of the old guys wearing earrings.

10. Steve0853

Steve0853

Aug 18, 2003
    North Carolina
    ..........and the young ones, too. :wavey:

11. OP mid fifties isn't old. tom.:wavey:

12. Smoker

Smoker

Jul 21, 2008
    NE Kansas
    Do we find "hawt" in the urban dictionary Mr. judgmental guy???

13. walt cowan

walt cowan

Feb 18, 2005
    Absurdistan
    give her another 10 years and she'll be stalking the jr. high school.

14. ede

ede Bama's Friend

Jun 25, 2004
    Texas
    How old is old? I might be in trouble, or at least you can get a kick out of me.

15. FL Airedale

FL Airedale Dog Breath

May 21, 2011
    North-Central Florida
    Some women ARE hot in their 50s. I know some.

Personally, I don't like seeing a woman in her 60s that is 100 pounds overweight in a tight mini-skirt. Something about all the cellulite ruins my appetite.

There is a regular, in a restaurant I frequent, that fits this description. She's always with a man so he must appreciate it.

I've just learned to avoid looking because she has the right to appear that way in public.

16. Narkcop

Narkcop

Jan 12, 2003
    Kentucky
    Being in my mid 50's I appreciate women my age who don't dress like old women. That being said, don't wear clothes that don't look good on you or your husband or BF think look good. Being fit in your 50's I say wear what you like.:supergrin:

17. FL Airedale

FL Airedale Dog Breath

May 21, 2011
    North-Central Florida
    :thumbsup:

18. moeman

moeman

Feb 15, 2004
    So CA
    Yes, "old" women shouldn't try bringing more than they can bring... But if she has the body of a 20 something then some old guy is probably happy to see her bring it. Let me tell you young guys (I'm over 50) the number of women still taking care of their bodies at my age is low.

I get way more bent on seeing young fat chicks trying to bring what they don't have...and since each generation is getting fatter that's a increasing reality. I can attest that when you start getting old you look in the mirror and see your dad looking back.

The worst though to me are grade school to junior high aged girls dressing like players.

19. dun4791

dun4791

Apr 9, 2013
    They are called "prosti-tots".