close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Okay, why don't y'all use this forum? You start a thread in GNG...

Discussion in 'Civil Liberties Issues' started by RussP, Apr 22, 2013.

1. NMG26

NMG26

Jul 24, 2010
    NM
    People learn as they go. If my thread was moved once or twice I would catch on. Not to be condescending.

:cool:

2. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    It depends on the forum. Off-topic threads in General Glocking will be closed. Eric states that in the Announcement: DO NOT Post Off-Topic Threads Here - Please Read at the top of the forum page...
    In other forums, closing or moving may be determined by what is perceived to be the poster's intent.

Honestly, some people do not get the message.

3. NMG26

NMG26

Jul 24, 2010
    NM
    You know I did not see that sticky until someone mentioned it in a thread. I have a habit of going strait to "new posts" after logging in. I hardly ever go to a particular forum.

4. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    Have you communicated those thoughts to Eric?

So you and others do not participate back here because of the libertarians posting here?

But it would be okay for the exact same topic about LE to be discussed in GNG with the same libertarians participating there?
    You might want to review
    Your business plan and Eric's business plan do not seem to match. But, again, have you communicated your desire to remove Rule #2?
    Again, have you communicated this directly to Eric, or is there a purpose to placing these ideas back here where nobody comes?

5. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    Oh, no, that would have absolutely no effect on *ASH*.
    I have a feeling that you have not communicated your thoughts to Eric. Would you like for me to pass them on?

6. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    How about February 5th and February 6th, 2013. Do you remember back that far? Remember what happened?
    :upeyes:

See you around...:wavey:

7. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    As I said before, some people do not get the hint.

There are others that honestly post a thread knowing it will be locked. They consider locked threads some sort of internet street cred.

8. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    Yeah, me too, but there are many members who only post in a very limited number of forums.

Some will not post in Political Issues, but will participate in a politically oriented thread in GNG.

Some people will not participate in Religious Issues, but will discuss religion in other areas

There are other example...

A lot of the time, members like to post where they know they have like minded GTers to support them, no matter what, and they will not post anywhere they feel they'll have to defend themselves by themselves.

9. OldSchool64

OldSchool64

Sep 5, 2010
    Don't know what to say and/or think about that,
    except maybe they should read my signature... :rofl:

10. My answers in blue.

11. Or, perhaps more likely, many members post in a limited number of forums as a built-in way to manage their time.

12. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    Thanks, I knew I forgot one...:thumbsup:

13. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    Incentive? Atmosphere? Let's ask Eric.