close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Okay, anyone from Lexington Ky have a CCW permit?????

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Glockers' started by Kentucky_Guy, Jun 24, 2009.

1. i just got my certificate from my training class.....

my question is about the photo i have to take down to the Fayette co. sheriff....

is a standard 2x2 passport photo acceptable????

CCW instructor was not sure, my friend at the gun shop says yes, the girl at the photoshop says it has to be 4x4 inch, you have different sized passport photo......

i called the sheriff office a couple weeks ago and they said passport was okay, but did not specify size.....

anybody know for sure???? i gotta take 1/2 day off from work just to go to that God Awful downtown....

2. EKUJustice

EKUJustice

Apr 18, 2007
    Usually they will say a passport photo is too small at least when I submitted mine. The regular size photos like you use to have before digital pics are the correct size they have been wanting and need to be head and sholders pic. Usually you can get them done at like walgreens, CVS etc

3. Mellio

Mellio

Jun 5, 2009
    Central,Ky
    I got mine several years ago but i remember they required a larger pic than a 2x2. I think it's the same size as they use to MAKE your passport. Which is about a 3x4 or 4x4. Kinkos or places like that can make them. You could take a pic with your digital camera and go to Wal Mart and print it on their photo machine for a quick picture. Hope this helps.