Ok,then , part 4..!

Discussion in 'OX & Alex Forum' started by dango, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Ladies and Gents:

Looks like I'm done Here. I tried to get some interest cause the place looked a little slow. I didn't think it should die so I put Forth a hell of an effort. kick over some rocks and look for life ?

Don't know if I did or not but , it is time to give it back so , have at it and it has been fun....! :supergrin:

Thank you All ! :tongueout:Wolfe , you take care now...!:elephant:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

I just had trouble following it. I don't drink enough anymore. but don't leave. It will pick back up, it always does.

song pop has captured my attention.

3. Try and write it and I'm way too sober , Have good one Bullman
    and give Tous a hug fer me......!:tongueout:

4. I never once said that I was leaving , just that the spectical was over ! I think "JACK NICKLESON" said it best .(-YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH-) , Too bad !

I have bared my bones here , Most true ,of -couse you know that I am "BED-RIDDEN for about 3 more weeks so little factoids can not be true , like where I am mobile! Fiction some parts but , MOST IS TRURE.........!

I have gotten what I need here and THANK YOU...! All of you may have not , Been bad , (-WOE IS YOU-)...!

PS:........:tongueout:

5. You are open for thought , very vague , so's you are OK in my book ? Care to elaborate.........? :supergrin:

6. tous

tous GET A ROPE!

:shocked:

:supergrin:

7. In thee more normal asppect of my , some-what bizzar spectical , I have seemed to (-Shock-) some . In order to reach a "More " normal persona , I have become and reach for (Normalcy) wich
    seems to be more acceppctable , yes ?

Welcome to thee new boreing ass me........! There-fore , whatever....! :tongueout:

Welcome Sir's and Madames.......! (PUKE).....!

8. tous

tous GET A ROPE!

Normalcy is for wimps and Yankees.
    Defy convention, amigo!
    Spit in the eye of commonplace!
    Challenge usual to a duel!

Pet my heffalump. :elephant:

9. Dare I really ? Look at the numbers here Tous , man of not so many words..! A bizillion curiousities , not many REPLIES , what doth that say-eth ? Hmmmmmm ?

No one will talk to me any-more , funny , but truer-est-eht ly ! :tongueout:

10. tous

tous GET A ROPE!

Them others are in awe of your profundity.

May I have this Snoopy dance? :snoopy:

11. HOW PROFOUND.................! :supergrin:

12. I thought you were packing up your marbles and going home to have a pity party. That is my response to people that do this. If this is not the case then, meh.

13. Self pity , I pity the Doctors , all day , everyday , pissin and moanin , how do they deal with that ?

My goal is to make people laugh and yes , My Doctors laugh cause they need it more than I do.

Next time you go to your Doctors , just look around , all those
    (-WOE-IS-ME-) Mo Fo's ..! Man , I feel sorry for my Doctors..!

OH:-........:tongueout:

14. I work with them. They hear things they don't expect out of me quite often.

15. Now that's the spirit and besides , I lost all my marbles a long time ago....! :tongueout:

16. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

You had marbles? I never had any marbles. Where can you get marbles? I got one out of a can of spray paint once.

17. Silent_Runner

Silent_Runner Can you hear me

You will stay because you have good meds.:rofl:rofl:

18. GLITCH...........Oooooops . DOES NOT COMPUTE............?

#19 dango, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  19. Meds got noting to do with nothing , I come here cause I try to make people laugh , Go figure.............!

AND SO thee (-GLITCH-) continue-eth.........Files . DELEAT.....PFFFT !

#20 dango, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012