close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OK big dogs

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Sniper 7.62, May 29, 2002.

1. Sniper 7.62

Sniper 7.62

Just to let you know I found a 24c, So Glockmom says I can run with the big dogs now, But don't worry I will not be at Jackson Nj, as far as I know right now do to I might half to work but I will be looking to have some fun a Stasesville Nc.

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Sniper 7.62;
    Now if its a 3rd generation frame all you need is one of Bobby Carvers new mounts and a PDP5CMP red dot and you will be set. I have shot about 3000 rounds using the Proyotype of Bobby's new mount and believe it is the best out there. The final version should be out by mid June. It is rock solid, stable, sets low to the slide, keeps the red dot plenty forward for balance and clean ejection even with lite target loads. It is also centered over the slide which is very helpfull. Phillip Dedmon, Jerry, TJC and I all have one of the proto-types.

3. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Don, you forgot Dale and Matt. Welcome Sniper, it a fun place to shoot, but as DEJ says, watch out for the sharks! ;f Just do like Don said and get a Carver mount, available soon, a red dot and have some fun.

4. Sniper 7.62

Sniper 7.62

Tell me where to get that mount and I got a dot, Now it's time play;f ;f Can't wait.
    C U Later I'm going to camp be back Sunday night or reply to 7243311255@vtex.com. Later Sniper

5. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Dale & Matt;
    Sorry for leaving your names off the names off the list of folks that have the proto-type Carver mount. I had another "Senior Moment"; they seem to come pretty regularly these days.;P ;P ;P

6. Custom Glock Racing

Custom Glock Racing I did it first. Millennium Member

Don, dont worry about it, I will get over it.

Sniper.

We will have the mount as soon as they are available to the public. We can also get you a variety of dot scopes.

matt

7. GJM89

GJM89

Jerry, yup I guess just about everyone has a carver prototype.Well, maybe not everyone, still trying to claw my way to the top.:)

8. MFinch

MFinch Guest

Welcome Sniper! Lots of good loading info out there for your 24C for GSSF. I've also seen the prototype Carver mount and it looks slick. I look forward to trying one soon on my unlimited and making the dot behave.

Regards, Mike F.
    Team Sidearmor
    Leadheads Bullets