close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OH Now Honors Kansas – State Emergency Laws

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Gary Slider, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Gary Slider

Gary Slider
    Expand Collapse

The Ohio AG is reporting they have signed a Reciprocity Agreement with Kansas. KS already honored an Ohio Permit/License. This brings to 23 the number of states Ohio Honors. http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Enforcement/Concealed-Carry/Reciprocity-Agreements

I have added the Emergency Act Laws for most states to their restrictive state page. Many had to be edited for length but I have supplied a link to the Statute so you can explore those laws further. Also be aware that there is most likely Administrative Rules that apply to a States Emergency Rules. My main point was to show if the state had a Law against the Confiscation or limiting the carry of firearms doing a declared emergency. I want to say “Thank You” again to all those who assisted with the Emergency Laws.

In the last couple weeks I have gone through www.handgunlaw.us checking every link on all state pages and documents. I try to do this about every six months. If you find a broken link please let me know and I will repair it.

2. Caver 60

Caver 60
    Expand Collapse

Thank you very much for your hard work and diligence.

3. Gforty

Gforty
    Expand Collapse

What he said: ++++ :thumbsup:

4. kensteele

kensteele
    Expand Collapse

Thank you. That's good. Means I can keep driving thru OH without stopping.