close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OH Now Honors Kansas – State Emergency Laws

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Gary Slider, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Gary Slider

Gary Slider

Nov 16, 2006
    West Virginia
    The Ohio AG is reporting they have signed a Reciprocity Agreement with Kansas. KS already honored an Ohio Permit/License. This brings to 23 the number of states Ohio Honors. http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Enforcement/Concealed-Carry/Reciprocity-Agreements

I have added the Emergency Act Laws for most states to their restrictive state page. Many had to be edited for length but I have supplied a link to the Statute so you can explore those laws further. Also be aware that there is most likely Administrative Rules that apply to a States Emergency Rules. My main point was to show if the state had a Law against the Confiscation or limiting the carry of firearms doing a declared emergency. I want to say “Thank You” again to all those who assisted with the Emergency Laws.

In the last couple weeks I have gone through www.handgunlaw.us checking every link on all state pages and documents. I try to do this about every six months. If you find a broken link please let me know and I will repair it.

2. Caver 60

Caver 60

Jun 12, 2007
    Midwest
    Thank you very much for your hard work and diligence.

3. Gforty

Gforty

Jan 8, 2003
    Ohio
    What he said: ++++ :thumbsup:

4. kensteele

kensteele

Aug 3, 2003
    Leawood, KS
    Thank you. That's good. Means I can keep driving thru OH without stopping.