Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Oh No!

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by isuzu, Mar 20, 2008.

1. isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Blueprints of the building of the new Canadian Anti-Terrorist Unit was discovered in the trash on one of the streets in Ottawa, Ontario. The blueprints virtually gave away the secrets of the building to the person or persons who found the documents.

Bad, bad, bad!
  2. Its very odd that such blueprints were not destroyed/ shredded and was just thrown as such.

3. that is how the Israelis got their first homemade jet fighter, the Kfir. one of their operatives , i think, paid the garbage collector for a truckload of trash which were in fact the complete blueprints of the French Mirage. :wow:
  4. Clusterbomb

Jan 22, 2008

Ganun?! I had thought all along that the Israelis had it licensed from Dassault. Isn't the Kfir a copy of the Mirage 2000 series? I mean, it would take a whole lot, lot more to produce a fighter plane than just discarded blueprints. I think licensing would be the smarter move- if you value international relations.
  5. Javelin

Javelin Got Glock? Silver Member

Feb 9, 2008
    N. Dallas
    Haha. The secret laboratory is revieled! Crazy Canadians.
  6. chowchow

Jan 15, 2007