close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Offset light mount?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by moedi, Apr 21, 2012.

1. moedi

moedi

Hey Guys,

I have been back and forth on weapon lights for a while. From all that I have read I think that I am leaning towards surefire but I don't know if I want to have a purely dedicated weapon light, while at the same time I have played around with grips for holding lights while shooting at the range and don't really like that either. So I was thinking that if there was an offset mount out there that I could fit a regular sized surefire light on then that would solve all my problems.

The only thing that I could find was this mount pictured. The OP said that it was made for a gen1 glock that didn't have rails, so it mounts to the trigger guard. Just wondering if anyone knows what this mount is or has heard of anything like it that mounts to the rails and is offset.

Thanks, Jimmy

Attached Files:

2. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

I cant remember the name but there is one that attaches to the rail and you can move it left or right. It was a while back, looked like a good design buy never caught on, damm I cant remember

:50cal:

3. moedi

moedi

I think I might have found what you were talking about. The safariland rls light mount? It looks like something that I was thinking about but pretty pricey.

Anyone had any experience with them?

Attached Files:

4. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

Bingo, thanks :wavey: that was the one I was trying to remember

:50cal:

5. Lurkus Maximus

Lurkus Maximus

I have one and I think it's great. Slap it on at night when the G22 goes on the night stand.

6. ttushooter

ttushooter

IIRC there is also a replacement magazine baseplate that has a flashlight mount built into it. not sure how useful that would be for magazine changes.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012