close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Official Top Shot Season 4 Thread

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Bodyarmorguy, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Okay, season 4 just kicked off. They eliminated two right off the bat. I was glad to see the cocky kid get eliminated after the comment about "Hoping that the old guy's pacemakers don't give out."

Well, the old guys and the girls kicked you butt son. AMF!

The first team challenge definitely showed that speed is fine, but accuracy is final.

2. gruntmedik

gruntmedik Honk Honk CLM

Jan 2, 2005
    Taylorsville, KY
    I shot against Bethards in the USMC. He is a hell of a pistol shooter, and a hell of a coach.

Dylan Fletcher is a regular over on Blade Forums.

3. ronin.45

ronin.45

Apr 24, 2008
    NE OHIO
    So HOT!:wow:

I'm also looking forward to the cool challenges and all the GT threads *****ing about the drama.

4. DeLo

DeLo

Nov 10, 2011
    Southland
    A lot of the older season guys are saying its rigged. Ashley came out saying how its all just a set up.

5. TxGlock9

TxGlock9

Nov 22, 2010
    BMT, TX
    So the show is rigged to a certain extent. I won't be watching as meticulously anymore. Glad I was at least the host for the 3rd season Top shot thread... lol

6. Sheepdog Scout

Sheepdog Scout Behind you!

Jan 23, 2010
    Who knows?
    I can't believe the show is still on TV. Most of the first season was more than enough for me.:yawn:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  7. MrsUzi4U

MrsUzi4U Hmmm

Feb 12, 2012
    Idaho
    The Reality Drama is annoying, but the target setups and challenges are interesting. It would be fun to be a shooter and try those situations. Use a DVR, it makes the drama go away. :)

8. KennyFSU

KennyFSU What to wear...

Mar 14, 2011
    Florida
    I'll be watching it. Guns, girls, drama, what's not to love?

Oh yeah, the drama part.

9. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry

Sep 26, 2007
    NJ/VT
    I thought those bikes back in the day with the side cart used tommy guns, and the solo bikes had the throttle on the other side of the handlebar so you can push gas and fire with your right hand while keeping control of the bike. It's fun to watch.

Harry

10. High Altitude

High Altitude

Nov 19, 2005
    Tennessee
    Any thing shown on TV is rigged/setup to a certain degree. The scenes are setup on "reality" shows and they edit from what ever footage is available.

You don't think they are going to put all their money on the line and not be able to control what the public sees.

Lets be real, you really think someone can't hit a huge target at 100 yds with a rifle. No doubt they screw with the sights to stack the deck, get people off the show they want to etc....

There is very little reality on reality shows.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  11. phinfan

phinfan

Oct 5, 2008
    Michelle...cool guns....explosions...Michelle...

Yep, I'm in.

12. And don't forget Michelle

13. southern118

southern118

Nov 18, 2008
    I have to say Dylan is not a bad guy i worked with him for about a year at a motorcycle shop and he was just a down to earth person that doesnt give 2 ____ what people think about him.

14. KennyFSU

KennyFSU What to wear...

Mar 14, 2011
    Florida
  15. thisaway

thisaway Moderator

Jan 11, 2000
    Soddy Daisy, Tenn.
    So they stack the deck...BFD. So there is a lot of drama...BFD. If you accept it as ars gratia artis TV, and that it is only meant to entertain, it becomes much more enjoyable.

And at least it does feature some shooting, instead of the opiate-for-the-masses buffoonery of regular "reality" shows.