Official Numbers Thread!

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by B. Somm, Mar 2, 2007.

1. B. Somm

B. Somm Lady B/Team OAF
    Millennium Member CLM

Moved On Over To Page Five In Honor Of Memorial Day!

B. :patriot:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. thank you, brother! 57 rocks! (think chevy, folks!)

3. Metro566

Metro566 Gunfighter

How's it goin? I just started using the forums and came across this. I'm a brother master mason raised in a Moon Lodge in the midwest. Looks like there are a good amount of brothers on here!

4. B. Somm

B. Somm Lady B/Team OAF
    Millennium Member CLM

Hi Metro566-

Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

I gave you number 58, but if you would prefer a different number (566? Which is available), then I can change it for you! A lot of folks have used their lodge numbers.

B. :)

5. Great to find y'all. Master Mason raised in Marion Dunn Lodge #19, dual member in Freedom Military Lodge #1775. I'll take any number available.

6. Initiated, Passed, Raised........and subsequently PM of Master Builder Lodge, No. 911.

If I could have 911, I would appreciate the same.

7. B. Somm

B. Somm Lady B/Team OAF
    Millennium Member CLM

Hi Fellas!

Steelhorse, #911 was open, so it is now yours!

CVMA Monk, I gave you #1775, as #19 was taken.

Welcome to the forum gentlemen!

B. :wavey:

8. Works for me. Thanks Brother.

9. Hello brother. I was not aware of this thread. If I could have number 747, my lodge number. Thanks...could not PM as I don't know how. Past Master of
    Forest Park 747, 1990.

#110 ArLEOret, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  10. Must be a real old Past Master. :whistling:

11. B. Somm

B. Somm Lady B/Team OAF
    Millennium Member CLM

You're in luck! #747 was available, so it is now yours!

B. :)

P.S. Just so you guys are aware, I'm a gal, so I can't be a "brother"...not my choice! :crying: However, I was given the honor of being the "Keeper of the Numbers" when the forum first started so that I could participate in some way! I have some family & friends who were/are Masons. :cool:

12. Well thanks Sister. You're doing a great job. Could you change the name on #1775 to WS Monk from CVMA Monk? Changed my forum name just to cause trouble. :cool:

13. Raised in Corinthian Lodge No. 174, since consolidated into Poweshiek Lodge No. 174

14. B. Somm

B. Somm Lady B/Team OAF
    Millennium Member CLM

WS Monk, yours is changed!

KOKJL, #174 is yours!

15. Just discovered this forum . Glad to find my brothers. I would like # 642 please, it's the number of my lodge in Mt. Juliet TN. Are there any of you shooting IDPA in my area ?

16. B. Somm

B. Somm Lady B/Team OAF
    Millennium Member CLM

Welcome to the forum tnpatriot! #642 was open, so it is now yours!

17. Fraternal greetings from the Philippines, my brothers! Discovered this thread just now as well and I'm wondering if I could join.

I'm a Master Mason of Lodge #153 under the Jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of the Philippines. Am a PM, PGLI and PDGL.

Many thanks!

18. B. Somm

B. Somm Lady B/Team OAF
    Millennium Member CLM

Welcome to the forum to DocBob, who now has #153 and to azbuckeye, who now has #150!

Welcome fellas!

19. PM Celina Lodge 241