close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

OFFICIAL Milsurp Numbers thread

Discussion in 'Military Surplus Forum' started by 22/45, Jun 9, 2004.

1. 22/45

22/45 Snail Driver

Oct 30, 2001
    NC
    Well, since it looks like Gary has been banned, and Club forums don't have moderators yet, I'm picking this up where Gary left off, since no one can edit his original post.

Please reply to this thread to request a number - I'm not on much during work hours, and usually forget to check my messages.

*Please ask for numerics, to keep the "standard" of other clubs.

I'll do my best to keep the list as up to date as possible.

THE LIST

Last edited: Mar 19, 2009
  2. How'd you conclude he was banned? I've looked at some of his most recent postings and none look too provocative.

3. 22/45

22/45 Snail Driver

Oct 30, 2001
    NC
    Check his first "picture" in the photo thread. I have no idea what transpired, but I can only assume we won't be seeing him around anytime soon.

http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=253974

4. Okay, I guess. I never disagreed THAT much with him and at least I saw him around posting about guns. If we are moving toward getting rid of the leftists here, I could think of at least a few who contribute far less to this site, overall.

Personally, I'm very disappointed in Bush, and not just because of the war in Iraq, which I half-heartedly support. I only intend to vote for him because the alternative is far worse.

Gary was right that we could use another Reagan and W won't even begin to fill his shoes. We're moving toward what they have in the UK, where the Right is Left and the Left is Far Left, with Bush.

5. 22/45

22/45 Snail Driver

Oct 30, 2001
    NC
    Is #114 ok? Trying to keep the numeric convention other forums are using.

Thanks,
    Pat

6. thisaway

thisaway Moderator

Jan 11, 2000
    Soddy Daisy, Tenn.
  7. 22/45

22/45 Snail Driver

Oct 30, 2001
    NC
    All yours ;c

8. 22/45

22/45 Snail Driver

Oct 30, 2001
    NC
  9. GSD17

GSD17 Thread Killer

Feb 23, 2004
    Alabama
  10. scromer

scromer Millennium Member

Oct 22, 1999
    Upstate South Carolina
    We need to get a moderator to make this a sticky and can the other number thread.

Are you guys listening?

I'll volunteer to be the moderator in this forum if we need one.

:) ;) :cool:

11. 22/45

22/45 Snail Driver

Oct 30, 2001
    NC
    I asked Patricia about the moderator thing a while back (right after Gary got banned), and she said that the club forums don't have moderators yet (must be a software thing). What I haven't done is ask her to sticky this, because I'm an idiot ;f

I don't mind keeping track of the numbers, but can you ask her to make this a sticky? Much thanks!

12. scromer

scromer Millennium Member

Oct 22, 1999
    Upstate South Carolina
    Thanks Pat.

Ask Patricia to delete the other thread. Is this Patricia from Sidearmor? If so, COOL :cool: She's a babe!!!

I feel kind of attached to Glocktalk; this was my first online home!

13. bmwRider

bmwRider

Jul 16, 2004
    Phoenix, AZ
    Well...being a new GT'er, I was diligently searching all the forums I thought I was interested in. I found an unused number common to all of them, and selected 3006. After applying to all these other forums, and having the number 3006 assigned to me at several of them, I noticed the Milsurp forum. Naturally...someone else has already claimed 3006. :(
    So...since I've seen this at other forums...could I possibly get number 30-06? If you're unwilling or unable to let me have 30-06, could I then get 308?
    Thank you.