close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Officer shot when child pulls trigger

Discussion in 'Civil Liberties Issues' started by Sniffler, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Is it bad that I actually miss Eyelikeglasses?

Sent from my MB865 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

2. Sniffler

Sniffler Cyborg Silver Member

May 15, 2013
    Western North Carolina
    :rofl:^^

3. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    As Sniffler can attest to, I sent a PM out to several participants, eyelikeglasses included, notifying them that the thread had been moved, just in case they missed the thread redirect. :cool:

4. Mushinto

Mushinto Master Member

I'd have put it in Furball at this point.

5. *ASH*

*ASH*

Jan 12, 2008
    barbed
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you moved a thread that was supposed to be moved on page 1 chief . big red sticky / so many miss it when reading lol

6. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    I didn't move it. Can't move it myself. Just noticed it was back here and didn't want y'all to miss out on further participation. :cool:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  7. *ASH*

*ASH*

Jan 12, 2008
    barbed
    :dunno: well who moved it hmmmmmmmmm thats weird well whoever moved it they got bout 3 more that need to be in here lol

8. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Staff Member Lifetime Member

May 4, 2003
  9. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpUqLjjKk4Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Seinfeld - Kramer vs. mail - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 4

10. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Yes, it is. You need to spend more time at the range practicing.

:supergrin:

:rofl:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  11. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    *ASH*, you're the one so adamantly campaigning for threads to be moved to Civil Liberties Issues, why don't you take Sam's question...

Thanks...

12. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    Still no information in the local news about the "shooter".

13. harley rider

harley rider

Sep 12, 2003
    Question for LEO's - I am a retired Fire Fighter and have had a CCW now for 12 years, spent many years with local LEO's at the range. When NOT on the firing line. If a gun was loaded or unloaded - it was done in front of / over a special box (sorry for not knowing the name) where IF the round discharged - it went into the special box.

Not sure if this is standard for most departments or not - it has been suggested that the Lodi cop take out the live round and enter the classroom with an empty chambered Glock - therefore, he would have to reload this to go back on the road - for the people suggesting this - where would you have the LEO do this little procedure?? In their car. in the bathroom at the school, in the classroom??

LEO's when having a weapon on their side - should always be loaded - This entire issue centers around the poor holster design and the Kid being able to get his/her finger on the trigger..

You can bet Lodi PD is looking at what happened and **** will happen

14. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    The event as not held in the controlled environment of a school.

It was held in a public parking lot between the Lodi News-Sentinel and the Lodi Library. :wavey:

15. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    It is a sad thing that people think the answer to everything is a "rule" or a procedure. It is not possible to write rules that cover everything and make the world safe.

I just wonder how many people that suggest a "rule" as the cure are also the folks that complain about "intrusive laws that impinge of the freedom of responsible citizens"? claiming that abuse of something by one person doesn't mean that there needs to be a law from preventing other people ................:upeyes:

16. Next they'll be calling for LEOs assigned to schools/school properties to carry their guns chamber empty!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
  17. Try flipping back through this thread if you want to see some of those calls.