offered a beretta

Discussion in 'Beretta Club' started by Atomic Punk, Feb 5, 2013.

1. got a message from a friend last night. was offered a beretta. details were a bit sketchy. pretty sure its either as storm or a 92. will try to get some more details today. and get a look at it when i get home next week. either way seems like a good deal for $500

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Been offered a Kimber Ultra Carry II for a Glock 19 1911 Forums Friday at 7:20 PM
    you 1911 guys, I've been offered a trade. 1911 Forums Aug 7, 2015
    When is a plea bargain usually offered in a felony case? The Okie Corral Jul 15, 2015
    Did I do good on this light offered $90.00 and he took it.. Black Rifle Forum Sep 22, 2014
    This trade has been offered to me. General Glocking Jul 7, 2014

3. A Storm is very different from a 92 and sells for $500 brand new.

4. Even a 92 series for $500 may not be a "good deal." Kind of depends on the condition of the pistol. A new 92fs or M9 runs around $600 in my neck of the woods and comes with two magazines (just in case the used one only has one).

5. i know its not a great deal, and im going to look it over real good before i take it home. but i have been wanting a reliable 9mm pistol, and for some reason people seem to be selling, or trying to sell them for $700-$800 in my area. and i mean most any semi auto pistol

6. Big Time

Big Time Senior User

I just bought a new 92fs Compact yesterday for $625.00 plus tax.Not a bad deal at the moment.I'll take it out for a spin hopefully in the morning. :supergrin:

7. good luck when you get a chance. when i finally got some 9mm ammo i had some fun with my new 92sf. really like the trigger.