close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Off topic, new toy.

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by RustyFN, Oct 29, 2010.

1. RustyFN

RustyFN

My new amp came today. It will get a good workout this weekend. It's a Carvin BX500. That's 300 watts at 8 ohms and 500 at 4 ohms. Four band parametric EQ and switchable nine band graphic EQ.

[​IMG]

2. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Rusty, nothing wrong with being off-topic, I believe it's happened once or twice before. Could you do us, (probably a bunch of us), a favor though, please speak english so we know what the hell you're talking about.

I have no idea what that thing is but it's electronic, has a bunch of knobs, slider thingies and at least one light... I LIKE IT!

Jack

3. tac_driver

tac_driver

I think it is a bass guitar amplifier that can drive a speaker or a set of speakers very loud but with very little distortion for a clean sound. I also notice it has a parametric eq and a graphic eq for tailoring the sound for different senerios like a concert hall or a small basement. I really like the fact that it has a built in compressor to make the bass guitar notes sustain for a longer interval. I beleive that model also has a foot switch for turning on and off the effects (parametric eq, graphic eg, compressor etc...).

4. Bello

Bello America/Italia

jack it has 6 LIGHTS; buy 2

5. PCJim

PCJim Senior Member

Jack, at least buy one and run your new press monitor thru it. I would bet you could finally get the buzzer loud enough to hear over the sounds of squealing tires and mangling metal during the BIG ONE on Sunday.

6. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

:rofl::rofl:

Looks good Rusty!

7. Bob2223

Bob2223 Jack's buddy!

8. RustyFN

RustyFN

Sorry Jack, it's a press monitor for the Lee classic turret. It will speed the classic turret from 200 rounds per hour to 800 per hour. Of course I could be wrong and it's just my new bass guitar amplifier. :tongueout: tac_driver pretty much nailed it.