close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

OD G37s at Bud's

Discussion in 'The Bull Dawgs Club' started by Njanear, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Njanear

Njanear Nagant-ophile

Jul 20, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Checking my emails tonight, saw one from Bud's that advertised that they had the OD G37s for sale at the same price as their black ones - $379. Just thought I would post it here in case anyone was interested.

2. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs

Apr 24, 2004
  3. jeffreybehr

jeffreybehr Silver Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ USA
    Budget? Someone has a budget for guns? :upeyes:

4. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs

Apr 24, 2004
    What is so upeyes about that?

5. ExiledViking

ExiledViking

May 6, 2004
    USA
    I think he's saying that most of us start off with a budget and that plans goes to ***** real quick.

DOH!!! I don't need an OD G37. I don't need an OD G37. I don't need an OD G37. I don't need an OD G37. I don't need an OD G37. I don't need an OD G37! I don't need an OD G37! I don't need an OD G37! I don't need an OD G37! I don't need an OD G37! I don't need an OD G37! I don't need an OD G37!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  6. The budget to which I referred is the "Good Will" of SWMBO. She doesn't understand why 1 person might "need" to own multiple hand guns so I get one each year for my birthday. :whistling:

7. Thx-1138

Thx-1138 NRA Member

Jul 27, 2007
    North Carolina
    :agree:

8. venenoindy

venenoindy

Jul 13, 2004
    Indianapolis
    This is hard to pass, all my Glock's have been black but looking forward to the G37.

9. Slug71

Slug71

Mar 7, 2010
    Oregon - U.S.A
    I wish it they had 38s at that price, though id probably need to apply for a credit card then as im broke too. :crying:

Man that sucks.

10. venenoindy

venenoindy

Jul 13, 2004
    Indianapolis
    Buds is now wanting to charge me $25.00 for insurance, if you don't get it says they are not responsable if lost or stolen. Is this correct?, I got a rifle from them a couple years ago and don't remember this extra charge. Is it worth paying for the insurance?

11. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs

Apr 24, 2004
    Ask them why insurance is so high, when their shipping page says they charge $1 per $100 for insurance. Plus, they ship via USPS, which would charge them less than $5 for insurance.

The last time I bought a handgun from them, I did pay the extra for insurance, but it was nowhere near $25. Looking back on it though, I do consider it a waste because they have to ship as registered and adult signature only. While that doesn't count as insurance, the chances of the package becoming lost or stolen under those conditions is pretty slim.

12. dbarry

dbarry Silver Member

Feb 15, 2010
    the Buckeye state