close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Occupy Fort Collins now burning buildings down...

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by The-Fly, Nov 4, 2011.

1. The-Fly

The-Fly The Bofh

Apr 27, 2005
    Colorado
  2. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

Mar 13, 2001
    Behind the Green door
    But ...they are peacefull demonstrations.......

But what about right to assemble...... And burn **** down....

3. All protests need good bonfires. It's in mankind's primal instincts to gather around a good roaring fire.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  4. blueiron

blueiron

Aug 10, 2004
    This is the kind of nonsense that happens when the market places belt-fed weapons out of the price range of the average patrol cop.

5. Knute

Knute "Nothin"

Aug 28, 2004
    Northern Colorado
    The funny part is that they keep calling the PD for some people who they don't like partaking in their group and want us to kick them out. It's funny to tell them that the rights they are exercising and complaing about being trampled are the same ones as the people they are calling about. But I've found this isn't an isolated type of incident with the "violate their rights, but don't you dare violate mine cause I'm the one who called you!"

6. Cochese

Cochese Most mackinest CLM

Jun 30, 2004
    Unmarked Rustbox
  7. eb31

eb31 ANARCHY!

Sep 11, 2010
    TN
    Violence is sometimes neccessary. It's only going to get worse...or better. Depending what side of the fence you're on.

8. SixkillerEnterprises

SixkillerEnterprises

Aug 16, 2011
    The City Council granted his/OWS' request and he burned down a building in return. Real nice.

9. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Can someone transfer them to Detroit? We have a lot of abandoned buildings that need tearing down anyway... .

Randy

10. Knute

Knute "Nothin"

Aug 28, 2004
    Northern Colorado
    We did something better. We took their little trailer away that had a bunch of the provisions for the group and an escape from the recent cold we had. Unfortunately for them, the suspect stayed in the trailer before and after the fire so it got taken by a search warrant.

Now they have been trespassed from the location they were protesting and will be moving over to a nearby park. This park is also right next to a homeless shelter and the park has been nicknamed Hobo Park. I think we'll try the NYPD tactic and encourage all the drunk transients to participate and hang out with them! Cause they have rights too!!!!

11. How about I ride the fence.

12. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

Mar 13, 2001
    Behind the Green door
    Problem with that is you may get pushed over to the losing side...

13. Story of my married life. :)