close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Obamas ring "There is no God but Allah"

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by stormspotter, Oct 10, 2012.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hear she had a musket too.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  2. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Yep -- always a caveat with leftist trolls... [​IMG]

3. Jerry

Jerry Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    Louisiana
    Does he really wear such a ring? I don't know because I haven't see any "real" evidence. Do I double it? No! Too much "evidence" says he would probably be wearing something like that.

With that said, people can make excuses and explain there is nothing to The Obomination wearing such a ring but...... If it were someone else I might believe there really wasn't anything to it. However there is too much history to back up The Obomination's love for Allah. Those trying to whitewash it point out that The Obomination attended a "Christian church". Anyone that would confuse, and I refuse to call him a "reverend", Jeremiah Wrigh's church of hate (Black Theology) with a "Christian Church" is an idiot. Anyone that can watch the videos of The Anointed one speaking of Muslims and actually praising Allah and still claim he's a Christian is an idiot. Anyone that claims he's a Christian without researching his past is an idiot.

Anyone that believes he's a Christian and not a Muslim YouTube is your friend. This reminds me of an old Richard Prier skit. His wife sees him coming out of a woman's house and he says.. Wasn't me! Wasn't me! Who you gonna believe me or your eyes. Pretty much the story of the Anointed one. I'm a Christian. Who you gonna believe me or your eyes and ears? And the sheep believe him. :rofl:

Has HE ever actually claimed he was Christian? :dunno:

4. GWSHARK

GWSHARK BITEYAHEADOFF

Feb 12, 2002
    QUARREL REEF
  5. michael_b

michael_b BRC #1492

Sep 3, 2011
    Kansas
    ROFLMAO- too funny!!!

6. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

Of course you do.

7. GWSHARK

GWSHARK BITEYAHEADOFF

Feb 12, 2002
    QUARREL REEF
    A secret moooslum ring. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    what other kind would a secret Mooselimb POTUS wear?:dunno:

9. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    That explains why he attended Mosques his whole live and why he closed Gitmo and stopped the drone attacks. Oh wait....

10. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Maybe, but the pictures of the translated portion only show a small aprt of the ring. The rest is likely that and I'll bet there aren't many christians wearing one, either way.

11. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Well OK then, have it your way. His spiritual mentor, as he has said himself, is Jeremiah (God D*** America) Wright.

12. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    First, please read what I said. I said Obama had an affinity for the Muslims -- I didn't say he was a Muslim.

Now, let's look at reality for a moment. He has supported every Muslim populist uprising against a secular government in that part of the world. In fact, the only populist uprising he didn't support was one against the Islamic regime in Iran.

He wound up not closing Gitmo because -- wait, did you read or see any of the news for that two year span where he kept trying to close Gitmo and hold civilian trials? He didn't close Gitmo because he COULDN'T -- it was a political bomb waiting to go off in his face.

Finally -- so he sends drones after the occasional Islamist target. So what? What's a few hot-headed Muslims versus the impression he's trying to convey that he's actually trying to do something? And perhaps he simply prefers the Muslim regimes already in place. It's not like he's killing Muslims to replace them with "somebody else." Or do you think the governments of Afghanistan and Pakistan really are that friendly toward us?

My view of Obama aligns with what was depicted in "2016." He is a post-colonialist, and will do anything to support anybody that he feels was ever "oppressed" by the United States. And in his view, that encompasses pretty much the rest of the world except western Europe.

13. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Dec 18, 2010
    DisneyWorld
    The way to keep Muslims from being hunted down and killed by us, is to kill the "leads" that lead to more of them.

The way you kill the leads is by drones, since waterboarding is a hot button.

14. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
  15. GWSHARK

GWSHARK BITEYAHEADOFF

Feb 12, 2002
    QUARREL REEF
    Yeah... but he got Osama single handily. :wavey:

16. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

That's his story, and he's sticking to it... [​IMG]

17. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    As I've said many times once a Mussy always a Mussy! He never left the religion !:steamed:

18. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    He probably bought it in Pakistan, when he went there for Spring Break. It's probably made out of old Soviet brass shell casings.

19. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    DonGlock26
    You mean when he completed the last of his training/conversion to becoming a full flegded Mussy?:rofl: Still would love to know which passport he used to get into Pakistan the US or Indonessian? had to be the Indonessian one cause it was a felony for a US citizen to travel to Pakistan at that time!:rofl:

20. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

Dec 27, 2011
    PNW
    I was waiting to see who would be first.