close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Obamacare - Republicans blowing it

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Ruble Noon, Jun 26, 2012.

1. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    i agree in the sense that repubs need to be more vocal, but im afraid the establishment has told them to hush as to not scare away independents .

2. These anti-Republican clowns are priceless, giving bad advice as if they had any clue about winning.

As Napoleon said:"Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself."

Obama is entering full melt-down mode, and the Losertarians wish the GOP would join him.

3. pspez

pspez

May 3, 2006
    Coconut Creek, Fl
    :agree:

4. The Machinist

The Machinist No Compromise

Sep 20, 2009
    The Left Coast
    Well, there's one person who didn't even read the article.

5. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    I can see the game plan forming up. He promised everyone a puppy, and those mean Republicans stold it from you.

Class warfare 101.

6. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    I wouldn't call Boortz anti republican or a libertarian.

You might want to read the article before going off on a anti republican/libertarian tirade.

7. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    More than one, I'm thinking.

8. Fed Five Oh

Fed Five Oh NRA Member

Dec 28, 2006
    MO
    I'm thinking you are one of them.

Seems Boortz is against everything you and the OP believe in.

From the article:

Why is this happening? The quest for ideological purity would be one reason. Yes – the Tea Parties certainly helped take control of the House away from the Democrats --- but now their intransigence is going to help hand the presidency back to Obama. It’s time to form a coalition in the GOP --- Tea Parties and Republicans who might be defined as more moderate --- even RINOS. Times a-wasting

9. The Machinist

The Machinist No Compromise

Sep 20, 2009
    The Left Coast
    Then you thought wrong, Sherlock. It wasn't an anti-Republican article in the least, contrary to the opinions of the kook-aide drinkers who couldn't be bothered to click the link.

10. gwalchmai

gwalchmai Lucky Member

Jan 9, 2002
    Outside the perimeter
    As much as I hate to agree with Boortz, I agree the Reps will absolutely flub a supreme court ruling against Obamacare. I really think they'd do better if they'd take a hard line against Obama, but they're too busy trying to win support from folks who'll never support them that they lose their base.

ETA: I doubt the SC will rule against Obamacare, btw.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  11. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

:goodpost::agree:

The republicans are doing just fine.

Obama is self-destructing a little more each day.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  12. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    Limbaugh disagrees with you.

13. His 4 day DNC Convention just got cut back to 3 days, because all those empty seats at the speedway would have looked silly.:okie:

So far 5 congressmen, 3 senators, and 1 governor have publicly announced that they will not be attending. It's over two months away.:nutcheck:

The man Obama chose to be VP just got busted plaigerizing a Ronald Reagan line from 1980; (When your neighbor loses his job, it's a recession. When you lose your job, it's a depression. When Jimmy Carter loses his job, it's a recovery.)
    :deadhorse:

Zero and Worf have finally stooped so low as to be begging for scraps from weddings.:rofl: