close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Obama vs. Ryan: Budget showdown

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Ruble Noon, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

Sep 5, 2010
    Texas
    It will fail in the Senate before it ever gets to Obama.

2. Glock30Eric

Glock30Eric .45 ACP

Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Maryland
    Both plans are garbage. Ron Paul's plan is far better. $1Trillion cut in first year.

3. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
  4. The Machinist

The Machinist No Compromise

Sep 20, 2009
    The Left Coast
    Why do you hate America? Why are you trying to get Zero re-elected? You must be a liberal. Don't you know that pointing out the fiction of the Republican facade automatically makes you a Democrat? We're all wearing the same two-party straightjacket! You don't have a choice!

OK, now I obviously didn't mean any of that, but in an effort to be less abrasive, and more accepting of my GT peers, I have taken the liberty (Paulbot buzzword) of answering your challenge on their behalf!

:wavey:

5. Explained in the other thread.

6. evlbruce

evlbruce

Nov 3, 2003
    Funny thing is as much as the nanny-statists love to vilify him, the Ryan plan doesn't do enough. Instead it should be viewed as a bare minimum instead of a "radical" proposal.

What will be radical are the cutbacks to entitlements and tax hikes when the country goes Greek in eight to twelve years.