Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Obama Signs Executive Order Declaring International Law for the United.....

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Don H, May 3, 2012.

1. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    That is a scary thought.

On a side note, a political action committee is petitioning for the impeachment of Kagan. Not likely to happen though as only 1 SC justice has been impeached.
  2. Since no one's posted a link (full text below) to the actual EO, here it is...
    Executive Order -- Promoting International Regulatory Cooperation

Intersting how it was signed/issued on May Day...
    The other EO issued on May 1st, 2012...
    Executive Order -- Prohibiting Certain Transactions with and Suspending Entry into the United States of Foreign Sanctions Evaders with Respect to Iran and Syria
    Last edited: May 5, 2012

3. walt cowan

walt cowan

Feb 18, 2005
    then barry can be charged for international war crimes?
  4. JAS104

JAS104 NRA Life Member

Apr 2, 2012
    And me. + 1.

The skys falling!
  5. marchboom

Aug 18, 2006
    I think there are enough police and military folks who know this would be an unlawful order. The police and the military DO NOT have to obey illegal orders. That's right in the oath they take.

Additionally, would this mean that the police and military personnel would have to give up their personally owned guns? :dunno:
  6. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    The problem with this posting is it is…ridiculously….wrong.

The title is misleading.

If you read the EO, the last paragraph is the most telling…does not create any law or benefit against the US in substance or equity.

I despise the man as much as anyone here. But we cant all go off half cocked because one of our partisan friends writes an article, Look Look BHO signed something, its the sign of the apocolypse we've all been expecting! Its another EO so he must be taking over!

Personally my eyes glazed over reading it. Can anyone cite anything in particular that looks dangerous?
  7. oldman11

Mar 1, 2012
    Barack Hussein forgets that we don't live under International Law. We live under our own Constitution and Bill of Rights. You might as well throw your Executive Order in the trash can, because it isn't going to fly without approval by Congress. Thank God we only have a few more months before we can get rid of this anti-American that we let get into the White House.