close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Obama just announced this is his last campaign.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by domin8ss, Oct 18, 2012.

1. domin8ss

domin8ss

Feb 20, 2012
    Win or lose, he's done. It was just on Fox News. It came out of his own mouth at a fundraiser that Romney and Obama were both at in New York.

2. Snowman92D

Snowman92D

Oct 6, 2001
    Indianapolis
    I'm sure he's really tired, and shocked that the world doesn't love him as much as he loves himself. It must crush him to realize he won't be able to push America "Forward" into a full-fledged marxist state in his lifetime as he and his mentors had hoped. Better luck next time, tovarich.

“Push out a bayonet. If it strikes fat, push deeper. If it strikes iron, pull back for another day.” --- Vladimir Lenin

3. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
  4. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

His Hawaiian mansion is looking better all the time ... :supergrin:

5. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    a reunion of the "Choom gang" is on the horizon

6. jollygreen

jollygreen

Apr 9, 2009
    This ghetto trash (which term includes his wife and brats) perpetrated the ultimate con. He doesn't care if he's reelected or not. He's got a free lifetime ride.

He's as competent political leader as this other ghetto fool.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SRV1w-6b6E"]Congressman That Thought Guam Would Tip Over - YouTube[/ame]

These people are too stupid to live.

7. jollygreen

jollygreen

Apr 9, 2009
    Oh, and I've always wondered why O'Dummy's cheerleaders, so prolific before the election, have been too embarrassed to show their faces lately.

O'DumDum is an idiot.

His absentee supporters are gutless cowards.

8. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

Even by my standards, that is over the top. He is merely a reflection of our liberal segment of society, the programs that have been around too long, and a corrupt political machine.

I can't blame the puppet like that. It is the puppeteers that are the real target of my contempt.

He is just a simple doofus taking what has been handed to him. Granted he is a simple MARXIST Doofus, but still.

9. Bobb G

Bobb G A Conservative

Apr 23, 2001
    On My 2 Acres
    :dunno:WTF was the Congressman/Senator trying to get at????? :dunno:

10. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBfYQOSSPqc"]Well...Bye - YouTube[/ame]

11. HexHead

HexHead

Jul 16, 2009
    There was no revelation in that statement. Only once has a former president come back to be elected again, Grover Cleveland. And he's no Grover Cleveland.